Double Chain Sawd?

idk about that XD when u had rainbow that had double range of a sword and hits for like 3K damage and a claw that was hitting for like 6 or 7K damage X3

And a Needle when combined with v502 can arrest literally any mob at any evp value in the entire game.

Same amount of broken, just in different ways. We cant deny we've come up with shit in this game that are broken in the exact same ways.

Here's a few examples:

Arrest Needle

Type ME/whatever with hell/demons with 80 hit

100 souls

making rambling may a dropable item...

Asteron Striker

Ultima Reaper

being able to add 80 hit to any weapon by buying 50 dollars worth of dts

centurion battle

psycho bridge (it's not as rare as you think)

charge/demons/hell/whatever yas 9km

the fact that double cannon is literally just one of the most common double sabers in the game

the fact that dts even exists

the fact that dts is worth 6.66 pd's to the 1

These are just some examples of how we've broken the game, not necessarily in damage or weapons, but in other things.

Dont talk to me about "bringing in this schthack garbage" when 90% of us be paying 40 bucks to get 60 hit on every weapon.

• Like 1

And a Needle when combined with v502 can arrest literally any mob at any evp value in the entire game.

Same amount of broken, just in different ways. We cant deny we've come up with shit in this game that are broken in the exact same ways.

Here's a few examples:

Arrest Needle

100 souls

Asteron Striker

Ultima Reaper

centurion battle

the fact that double cannon is literally just one of the most common double sabers in the game

These are just some examples of how we've broken the game, not necessarily in damage or weapons, but in other things.

Dont talk to me about "bringing in this schthack garbage" when 90% of us be paying 40 bucks to get 60 hit on every weapon.

None of the items you mentioned break the game. You barely even see people use Hundred Souls and Rambling May. I can see what you're saying with dts, but donating is completely optional.

None of the items you mentioned break the game. You barely even see people use Hundred Souls and Rambling May. I can see what you're saying with dts, but donating is completely optional.

lol yeah it's completely optional yet everybody does it.

That's like me telling you that shooting people isn't bad, it's optional.

yes, it's an optional choice, but it's still a bad thing to do.

Same thing with donating for stats. yeah, it's an optional thing to do, but practically everybody does it at some point. Or, if you dont donate at some point you use DTS (no matter the method of getting them) to get stats.

purple photon double chainsawd with demon special high ata and less atp than SyS.

EDIT: Hunters need more love when we talking about DEMON weapons.

Edited by Guido Palau
  • Like 1

Considering we can already donate for weapons and stats, I dont see how adding weapons could break a game and the economy. If anything, IMO I think that it would boost the trading economy and make the server more money in return. We dont need to add anything crazy but it would be cool to see some new badass skins!

• Like 1

yes it looks cool, but you didn't include stats for it, so I'll throw my input in for it.

atp: 700

ata: 50

grind: 50

def: 30

special: demon

chain sawd+15 -> unique item to create

imo not overpowering, but worthy of any hunter's end game equipment

also, something cheesy for the name.... like "Lava Chain"

edit: I can try to make a vid for it upon request to see it in action, if that would be any help

Edit** after testing it demon is a bit much, devil would balance out nicely

Edited by Sciaz
  • Like 1

ive never seen the texas massacres in action do they still hit the amount of enemies a sword hits but 5 times like a twin sword does? as this certainly would be an eye opener : O

Here's a few examples:

Arrest Needle

100 souls

Asteron Striker

Ultima Reaper

centurion battle

Type ME/Mechs with Hell LMAO , somehow these break the game guys hahaha! noob . you dont know shit lol

lol yeah it's completely optional yet everybody does it.

That's like me telling you that shooting people isn't bad, it's optional.

yes, it's an optional choice, but it's still a bad thing to do.

Same thing with donating for stats. yeah, it's an optional thing to do, but practically everybody does it at some point. Or, if you dont donate at some point you use DTS (no matter the method of getting them) to get stats.

those two different things have no comparison , shooting people is an irl thing and life threatening which is completely different compared to donating for DTs xD

you either smoke to much weed or you do to much LSD man or you're just a kid. your perspectives are a little off .

these items are great and all you may think they "break the game" you have to take into consideration the buffed enemies and that larva put a Hit cap on shit , we only get up to 80 hit :P also these drops are only once a year .

Edited by Stark 1
  • Like 4

you didnt mention Dark meteor, originally was a 200 atp weapon which was pretty usefull with its special attack, but here in ultima its a beast, got 800+ atp and didnt require low hp for use it like Dark Flow, RA stats and class weapons are way too OP. stark you're right dude, but why you talking like that... its just disgusting.

Edited by Guido Palau

Someone should let him know. It would be a shame if a new player believed the things Auroboro was saying. Stark is just saying what everyone is thinking.

• Like 2

yes it looks cool, but you didn't include stats for it, so I'll throw my input in for it.

atp: 700

ata: 50

grind: 50

def: 30

special: demon

chain sawd+15 -> unique item to create

imo not overpowering, but worthy of any hunter's end game equipment

also, something cheesy for the name.... like "Lava Chain"

edit: I can try to make a vid for it upon request to see it in action, if that would be any help

I really like this idea

• Like 1

Type ME/Mechs with Hell LMAO , somehow these break the game guys hahaha! noob . you dont know shit lol

those two different things have no comparison , shooting people is an irl thing and life threatening which is completely different compared to donating for DTs xD

you either smoke to much weed or you do to much LSD man or you're just a kid. your perspectives are a little off .

these items are great and all you may think they "break the game" you have to take into consideration the buffed enemies and that larva put a Hit cap on shit , we only get up to 80 hit :P also these drops are only once a year .

Just because you don't understand it Stark doesn't mean it doesn't make sense or I'm a kid, Stark. if anything, you're the immature one for not thinking on it longer than 2 seconds. Muted.

My opinion on this is that both servers HAVE/HAD broken items, I won't comment which server I believe gives players more of a fair chance (wink wink) but rainbow made scht what it was and cent battle the same with ultima

• 4 weeks later...

How are you "testing" new weapons? I thought that the tool to create new items for private servers wasn't available.

You can modify the existing ones.

But I really hate lee tool's UIs ... I'll be uploading another ItemPMT editor that I made, soon.

Edited by Soly