So PGF drops?

Grantz

First of all thanks for the Xmas event guys so far it's a lot of fun but my main reason for playing the event is PGF.

Is it confirmed that the increase to drop rates has gone live as I can't find any information anywhere regarding this and don't believe any have dropped as of yet?

apperently it has, but i dont know if they mean all ids have an easier time getting it now. or just a few select ids are easier now. i hope its easier across the board.. this selective id crap is kinda unfair.

I actually like the whole selective ID thing lol .

Remember last year when a lot of drops were broken and needed fixing :o they seem to be working this year . It'd be hilarious if pgf was the only broken thing this year xD although I doubt it .

Never give up , Ultrajerking!! I am quite discouraged though I'll admit lol

On the bright side Dark weapons will be worth more :D

Edited by Stark 1

I don't have a dark weapon , not a lot of people do really : ( it's all the older players and people that found them before this event and people that paid ALOT for them . I don't think it would be a bad thing if the rate was lowered to a point where 20 or 30 pgf were dropped ,because this isn't a competitive game and most are here for fun and nostalgia and being unable to obtain an item due to A short timescale and B low drop rate during one of the most time consuming parts of the year is slightly unfair : ( if the pgf dropped in summer for the length of time that event runs then great : ) I could throw my all into the hunt but it just seems like for me this year without some amazing luck (and I mean AMAZING luck) I won't get what I've been waiting and building my characters for 9 months to get. More dark weapons on the server lowers the value slightly but that only effects the people who put crazy money into getting one and does not effect the price of the max stat dark weapons. So hopefully just maybe the rate will be changed and larva has some Christmas spirit and it can rain pgf for a few days to end the drought : )

• Like 2

that is my curse, every hard drop for old players its almost unobtainable for us the new ones, i hear past years was 1-300 and 1-110 rate, the funny thing is that it was already a hard rate drop... i dont understand larva.. he do the same with sta. past year.

• Like 1