A Msg From a True Gamer

Everyone knows me on here and knows how i feel about hackers. They all know my views on hacking and cheat devices. So heres to those of you who dont.

First off why do you play a game to have fun right? Well why would you go and ruin that fun by cheating to get stronger. The fun part of this game and all others in my opinion is to play it and level normally and to hunt down items to make yourself stronger. But when you use cheats on a game in my opinion and in the opinion of all other true gamers is you ruin your experience. You dont get the full experience when using cheats and you also ruin it for others when you do this. Especially on online games the GMs here and on other online games dont like cheaters/hackers and when there is too many of them on here the GMs get pissed and start ignoring some players because they dont know whether they are hacking or not.

So here is my final say on this subject.

STOP CHEATING/HACKING

Im with you mate. I mean even if you do cheat you will get caught... so whats the point? Even if you get away with it then what? You get the best weapons in the world, lv 200 and then what? Just play your own way, with your friends... Its a game, its supposed to be fun. I know a few people who actually worked hard on some account and then trow it all away because of hacking. Working hard on your account and then deciding to cheat isnt being smarter than the rest of us, its called being idiot, since your wasting all the effort you invested.

Guys dont be idiots, play the game your own way, fair and square... its defenitly more fun.

EDIT: (Ignore the typos, was in a hurry)

Edited by SunnyD

And that's how the cookie crumbles.

There's a reason we ban those who hack, and if those who cheat ever get it through their head,s they'd find the game, far more satisfying.

indeed there's reason why we have rules, like sunnyD said you will get cough and the fun will be over and you will see us as your enemy, avoid that hell and play fare and have fun xD.

I agree. Cheating does take away the exp. Not only that The status of pro is demolished when you cheat. You will never achieve that because you never worked to get where you were. One of the roles to success is to endure hardships, and also to (here is a big one for me) to persevere. Once you obtain that skill, you are surely a pro in any thing that you do

• Like 1