Ultima Hit Event!

Cyane

Prob just 1 with me and serberrus, it's the 24th so I'm not wanting to bug any more gms D:

Be aware though this event might turn sour if a huge number of people turn up and you won't be able to serve them all in this time frame. Especially if people have to juggle characters and/or accounts to access all their PDs which will waste time.

I know of already one person who plans to spend over 500 PDs ... now figure how long that alone would take. And since you are going to receive those 40 PDs for each single transaction, how will you handle them as you can only accomodate 297 (character, bank and common bank) PDs, which means after 7 transactions (40x7=280) you need to join with another character?

Edited by El Socko

I certainly do not want to criticize your event cyane, but apart from what I've said in my previous post, I'd also like to point out how problematic the time frame may be for some of us.

It's no big deal for people in Europe (like me) because 2 pm server time equals 11 pm CET, any "festive stuff" will be over by then. But for most of the people in the U.S. timezones, it is afternoon and I'm sure there's plenty of players who will be spending time with their family, what with it being the 24th and all. Others might be on vacation ...

• Like 1

I say one weapon per person should minimize the time and have everyone get a go at it. Might sound messed up for the people that sold half their bank for chump change but it would give a majority of people to get their hit on their weapon. Common ya'll sounds good to me, it will be Christmas Eve after all. Let noobs and undergeared people at least get a higher hit weapon to make their Christmas slightly better. Happy holidays

I agree with that. One weapon and done.

If not, people who want in the event may not be able to participate due to people being greedy. Given the chance Im sure many here would be in the room for 10-15 minutes and that would ruin the event for everyone else.

how will you handle them as you can only accomodate 297 (character, bank and common bank) PDs, which means after 7 transactions (40x7=280) you need to join with another character?

What do you think will happen to the pds ? They will be deleted most likely. There is no need to put those pds somewhere. It's not like a trade between players. Cyane is not gonna have those pds nor the server or whatever thing can you think about ^^ just saying (very sad to think it will all goes to void =P but well it's all pixels right).

However you're still right for the lack of time, since there is 160+ people connected atm (but let's say there is at least 2 or 3 dual loggings per people) there will be like 50~80 + people asking for hit. Even with 2 minutes per people it would not be enough (assuming all of the 80+ people can afford to add hit of course).

Edited by Misombre

I say one weapon per person should minimize the time and have everyone get a go at it.

Please no, I have 600 pd to redeem ...

• Like 1