Ultima Hit Event!

Cyane

If you can't be on at that time, give your stuff to a trusted friend to redeem during that time. Last time it was around they said it would only be 1 hour (but it ran over a bit to finish everyone's things).

I'm very happy this event finally made a comeback, it's a wonderful christmas present to get. This is a very rare occurrence, I will have to find a way to do something special for cy for even getting this approved again. Thank you very much for bringing this back.

• Like 3

Nah, the event should stay the way it was. What if someone need to increase hit in multiple weapons? It would be unfair to people who stayed the whole day selling things to be limited to certain number of weapons.

Also, I think 2 hours will be insufficient for the mods to take care of everything. But let's see how it will work haha :)

If you can't be on at that time, give your stuff to a trusted friend to redeem during that time. Last time it was around they said it would only be 1 hour (but it ran over a bit to finish everyone's things).

I'm very happy this event finally made a comeback, it's a wonderful christmas present to get. This is a very rare occurrence, I will have to find a way to do something special for cy for even getting this approved again. Thank you very much for bringing this back.

Also, I would like to thank you very much for the Type weapon run!

Edited by yanvbraz

give your stuff to a trusted friend to redeem during that time

Sounds like its going to be a trial to see whom is really trustworthy enough to do this for another and hand these weapons back with the desired hit percentages if at all.

880po9u_zpsgbltdxbz.png

lookin forward to it. Can you do multiple weapons?

As long as it doesn't involve splitting your percentages.

Also 2 gms should be enough, if something i'll call backup (or extension). Gotta remember that this is a limited event, very hard to get approved etc, should be somewhat first come first serve. (following old events examples)

As for time consuming, everybody should get everything ready before the event, get your weapon and the exact pds on your character, get other character same thing exact pds and weapons, I won't be redeeming if you give me just the weapon and then the pds on other character. Causes wait time (experienced on the mag event).

Hopefully we can reach all if everybody is ready to redeem and go.

Countdown was added on the first page

http://orig00.deviantart.net/9ff1/f/2015/357/d/e/flashvortex_by_cyane_ei-d9l8rb5.swf

Edited by cyane
  • Like 3

Did not expect to be the first one in. Went a little fast and picked one of the wrong items to add hit to (Cannon Rogue instead of Baranz), but that's alright. I'm still happy with the result. Thanks for hosting an awesome event like this cy! :onion107:

Edited by Master Debaytes

Thank you once again santa cy! i didn't wanna waste time thanking you in the game because of time you know, but this is a great event and I'm glad you were willing to do this for us!

i got my hit excalibur thanks to my gf for helping me getting on my account when im not home.

you amazing baby thank you thank you!! love you

thank you for this wonderful event next time im saving alot of PDs

• Like 1