Lost three items due to power loss.

At around 10:00 PM EST last night , I was transferring between two characters and the phone offed itself right after I dropped my 4 Slot Lafuteria , Slicer of Fanatic and G-Assassin's Sabers. (i've been relying on Android Wi-Fi tethering since I returned in June this year) They are no longer on my HUnewearl which had the items at first and I didn't have the chance to pick them up with my FOnewearl. HUney GC#42098307 and FOney #42098877 so both can be checked. Screens below frantically taken after the loss of connection.

nipou7_zpsfcg0bkni.png

y9h0p9ojks_zpsoebwnw6d.png

90pkfeoi_zpsmsd1ia7a.png

8039rha_zpsquaoyzhj.png

• Like 1

easy fix, next time you trade the items rather than dropping XD but seriously, that sucks, sorry to hear that.

While the trade window is functional now , it cannot stop the phone from dying at the precise time that I would initiate the trade. There's also the risk of a different problem dc'ing mid-trade as its happened to me during this as well.

When you use the trade window all items go and come between chars.

When you drop trade, you first put them on the floor and at this point the item is "not" of anyone until someone picks it up again.

Trade window is always preferred when possible.

I'll take a look later today.

• Like 1

S-still waiting on this . . . this equipment is part of my FOney's hunting gear so I can't really go out without them.