The Phantasy Fragment: *CHAPTER 2 UP*

Vypor

AH finally ive been waiting for this :D Thank you! Will read it now, edit later.

EDIT: Althou i enjoy the first chapter a bit more this one doesnt fall behind, another great and interesting read. The only problem i had was picturing the area they were, i mean i understood but still had to be focused to picture it in my mind :P

Continue the great work, and by no means feel pressured to get the history going, take your time :P

The picture reference defenitly gave a nice toutch to the story for those who arent into pso concept or have trouble imaginating stuff, keep it up :) Will be waiting for your next chapter.

Thank ye Sunny.

I appreciate your feedback. Seeing some people interested does me heart good. /dramatic emphasis

I'll see what I can do for a part 3. Not much feedback on DeviantART, of course it's no surprise when most of my watchers don't even know fully what PSO even is. xD

And waiting for it? I only posted it like one day before this one. lol

great work on part 2 i like where your story is going keep up the great work trashcan

Good sir Draven, thank you. Glad to see you enjoy the read as well.

Edited by Vypor

• 2 months later...

Hey...this is good.

WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFF?!

VALOS.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING. I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU FOR... A very very long time.

You comin' back boi?

You know...I might, but atm I've been playing phantasy star portable 2 on psp.

Lyle/clyde said wut up?

Oh cool. I haven't gotten any new Phantasy Star games yet. Almost got PSzero for my DS though.

AND TELL LYLES DA TRASHCAN SED HAI.

Wish I had a DS to get that...but i'm waitin for PSO2 and PSP2 Infinity (even though i just got PSP2)

I dearly hope they don't trash PSO2.

Cause if they stay true to PSO, we'll have a heck of a game on our hands.

I dearly hope they don't trash PSO2.

Cause if they stay true to PSO, we'll have a heck of a game on our hands.

I hope so too, Original PSO was the best and will always be in my heart, if the new PSO 2 can match its predecessor and add new content, then as you said, we gonna have a great game on our hands.

I hope so too, Original PSO was the best and will always be in my heart, if the new PSO 2 can match its predecessor and add new content, then as you said, we gonna have a great game on our hands.

I couldn't of said that better myself yet I think I said that in pretty much the same way in another topic, I just added the word fail xD

pso 2 should b like OMFGWTFBBQEPICSKILLZ

pszero is dissapointing but mainly due to the ds having really pixelated graphics

on the other hand psportable 1 and 2 are quality games but i still only have the 1st 1, hopefully i'll get psp2 for christmas :onion-xmas2::onion-xmas3::onion-xmas4:

Edited by dragonsl4y

All I hope for is PSO controls, PSO mags, Guard, and dodge rolls...dodge rolls are life savers

lol

Never played around with those.

I just stand there and laugh in their faces.

dunno if u guys agree but i would luv to see an epic combo animation system then everyone would post screenshots of themselves gettin like 1000 hit combo and 200 kill streak etc. plus more than 3 hit combos or random animations would b nice but it would b difficult for sega to do all this without fukin it up.

BLAT!!!!! :onion117:

lol

Never played around with those.

I just stand there and laugh in their faces.

The Dodge rolls in PSP2 are great being that they have a stupid amount of invincibility ...PSO doesn't have them so it's gonna be hard to get back in the grove if i decide to play again (being that i still can't time resta's invincibility frames right)

• 4 months later...

I was skeptical at first seeing as I've read some pretty bad fan fiction, but this is actually pretty solid. It depicts PSO very well. +1 rep for you Vypor, this writing is awesome!