always DCing in when i play with others : (

Hi there , as my forum names suggests I like to play solo a lot : / but I've made some friends while on ultima and I would like to play with them as this is a team game aswell but I seem to disconnect when in partys : ( It seems like its 50/50 (sometimes worse) as to whether I will be able to finish a run in the group , now before all the bad internet suggestions come in which I don't mind I would like to point out that since I solo a lot I very very rarely dc on my own like maybe 4 times since I've been here have I solo dced but I cant remember the amount of times ive been having fun with a group just for everyone to standstill and me unable to chat with unkillable monsters and then I realise its happened again : ( all I have open is pso and the internet on the forum to be uptodate on info and that's it no other things running. its been happening ever since I became more social able and started playing in groups and its getting to the point where theres no point in me joining other people which to be honest is sad , so is there some easy fix ,maybe something I haven't done ? ive played with skins and without skins and it happens the same, its so bad that when I found my first red ring (carried by ricardo through a ttf : ) ) that I even dced at the end of falz and when I logged bk in rr had dropped but luckily Ricardo gave it to me but I cant rely on others all the time : ( any help would be much appreciated as I would like to be more active in community but cant even be relied on to finish a run at the minute : (

yeah man : ( I wanna do runs but its not fair on the others if I just drop out randomly in a boss fight , literally I joined a random RT an hour ago met some cool people who wanted to reset and I said I would carry on to olga myself , a force named ghost said they would help which was cool : ) we chatted kick some ep 2 ass and got to olga and all the way to final form just us to and then ................... dc ultima hates me lol

I used to DC more often before I lowered down my graphics to minimum as well as decreased my screen size. I haven't had many problems since then tbh.

Hmmm ok gonna try and play with graphics and screen size later , I use a 27 inch monitor in windowed mode stretched to fill all leaving only side task bar and my computer is amd quad core with built in r7 and it plays league of legends on highest settings at 130 fps so don't think it should struggle on pso but will have to see if this helps as i haven't touched them since I turned them all to max settings when I installed , hope this works : )