Ultima Christmas Event 2015

Cyane

It's annoying not knowing for sure if PGF drops or not, and there being no official clarification on it. If that's how it's going to be, let's do our best to figure this out by ourselves. I have an idea.

Everyone should do Olga Flow on Greenill (or Bluefull if you can't do Greenill) until a rare drops. Eventually someone will find a Kroe's Sweater or PGF, and they can share the news.

well the drop is 1/317, is harder than sta and also takes more longer to get to olga flow. but nice initiative

Edited by Rodrigo Chacon

pd confirmed on whitil olga smfh this has literaly killed the event for me stupid troll pds and it just started and im already done

• Like 2

Yo can we get someone (Soly, Cyane, Larva, Soly) to tell us if it is dropping right now or not cause really that is the main hunt of the event and most people are hunting it doing RT or Seabed repetitively to find it and to not even know if the drop is on or off is a real bummer.

Edit: And it's very unfair to not say whether it is or not and just leave us to run RT all day lol

Edited by Colorado Wilson
  • Like 4

So is proof of sonic team dropping this event ? Or is that just copied and pasted from previous event, if so I believe gal dropped it but on which Id? Interested to know if it's dropping mag cells now or post.

Where did you read that it could be found in this event ?

I believe this item exclusively belongs to Easter Event and Gal drops mag cells at the moment.

From the Easter event, use Proof of Sonic Team on Dark Bridge to make

Psycho Bridge!

ATP 395-600

ATA 65

HP +100

EVP -80

Tech boost

Rafoie 85% boost, Rabarta 95% boost , Razonde 85% boost (Psycho Wand is 45%)

From the Easter Event, use Proof of Sonic Team on Spread Needle to make Arrest Needle!

just wondered why this was here because on previous years its been added to drops

It's annoying not knowing for sure if PGF drops or not, and there being no official clarification on it. If that's how it's going to be, let's do our best to figure this out by ourselves. I have an idea.

Everyone should do Olga Flow on Greenill (or Bluefull if you can't do Greenill) until a rare drops. Eventually someone will find a Kroe's Sweater or PGF, and they can share the news.

Why don't we just get an oran to confirm nothing drop, should be 1/2 no item.

• Like 1

Why don't we just get an oran to confirm nothing drop, should be 1/2 no item.

Can you explain this in more detail? I'm not sure what you are talking about.

• Like 1

Can you explain this in more detail? I'm not sure what you are talking about.

well, since normal drop on olga for oran is 1/2 no item, if nothing drops using oran, active drop is the normal and not event christmas drop. since all bosses that have a drop( Not NO ITEM) it should drop always anything, ex saber, meseta... that way you can check what is dropping

well, since normal drop on olga for oran is 1/2 no item, if nothing drops using oran, active drop is the normal and not event christmas drop. since all bosses that have a drop( Not NO ITEM) it should drop always anything, ex saber, meseta... that way you can check what is dropping

So if Olga drops nothing (not even meseta) on Oran, we can confirm that PGF is not currently dropping? OK then. I will start working on this. Thanks.