Ultima Christmas Event 2015

Cyane

Why does the forum post say

"Here is the drop list for the bosses.

And the most awaited Item : Parasitic Gen Flow

obviously Olga flow will be dropping it"

if it's not even dropping right now? What's the point of a forum posted by a GM if the information on there isn't even accurate? This is honestly so stupid.

• Like 10

@ serverus

:

(Dec/Tue15/2015 09:54)

pgf only drops 25 to 6 dont waste time hunting now

does that mean PGF isn't active until Dec 25th? D:

This kind of thing should be in a announce in the main topic of the event, last night i only saw people spaming rt and seabed, i was one of these players, ultima is hidding info from the events through the years, making the players waste their time, i didnt saw a drop table since the valetines event, anniversary event didnt had a oficial end announce, i noticed that the event has ended when i got a "wrong" drop that i didnt expected, just take a look in xmas 2012 topic event, that event started before 25th december like this one, and in the main topic says that the pgf only drops from 22th to 6 or something like that, why this event hasnt that kind of info? I want to believe that they forgot about that, because if they are hidding these info only make the players get frustration and waste time, i need to give thanks to serverus for that info, he saved like 1k hours that could be wasted by the whole server hunting a item that isnt dropping til 25th, this drop is the most waited item and we all know that, the item will be active only 12 days, that means that we have only 12 days to figure out which id drops and then start hunting which has no sense for me, if yall know that this item is the most wanted, why are u hidding info from it? Sorry for complain but i feel annoyed when things like this happens, making players waste their time, remember, the players make the server live, so they need to start to take care about the players.

Edited by Rodrigo Chacon
  • Like 21

Well I think we should atleast know if it drops now, since it will probably take like 100 hours to find 1. Thats too much time to waste if we don't even know if it drops

Last year this event started on the 24th and the year before that the 27th of December, so its unclear if it drops at the start of the event like the other years.

• Like 5

I'm gonna go off on a limb here and go with last year's drop info which is 3 random IDs 1/100 and they may or may not be different from last year. Also I'm calling purple for one of those IDs, because it's THE event dropping ID.

Confirmed:

Soul Eater - Purplenum ultimate

Yellow Merge - Purplenum v.hard

Resta Merge - Bluefull v.hard

Amitie's Memo Mag cell - Bluefull v.hard

Green Ring - Bluefull v.hard

Thank you Ultima for this great event, I really appreciate it!

InCiDeR

Edited by InCiDeR
  • Like 2

So is proof of sonic team dropping this event ? Or is that just copied and pasted from previous event, if so I believe gal dropped it but on which Id? Interested to know if it's dropping mag cells now or post. Also does anyone know the rates of the v hard rare drops as I'm interested in collecting some of these unobtainable items but don't wanna waste time due to so many things out there to hunt at the minute : ( can't wait to login and hammer some v hard ttf and RT and feel like a boss against non ult enemies : )

It's annoying not knowing for sure if PGF drops or not, and there being no official clarification on it. If that's how it's going to be, let's do our best to figure this out by ourselves. I have an idea.

Everyone should do Olga Flow on Greenill (or Bluefull if you can't do Greenill) until a rare drops. Eventually someone will find a Kroe's Sweater or PGF, and they can share the news.

• Like 4

Rambling May confirmed on Pinkal VH Saint Million on 4th run.

yrvNOo6.png?1

Edited by tru
  • Like 3