Cyane

Confirmed Redria Vol Opt Ver.2 (Ultimate) : Kroe's Sweater

Confirmed Bluefull Vol Opt (Vhard) : Resta Merge

Confirmed Bluefull Dark Falz (Vhard) : Daisy Chain

Confirmed Oran Shambertin (Vhard) : Tension Blaster

Confirmed Purplenum Barba Ray (Vhard) : .... Yamato

w5gXlHJ.png

• Like 7

what id does honeycomb drop on? cause i have done a about 8 or 9 runs and i have not got it yet i got my normal rare drop but not the honeycomb? i was thinking it was ALL ids that could get the xmas boss drops?

Honeycomb dropping on pink confined two tonight

what id does honeycomb drop on? cause i have done a about 8 or 9 runs and i have not got it yet i got my normal rare drop but not the honeycomb? i was thinking it was ALL ids that could get the xmas boss drops?

bump this cause i really would like to know if i am doing TTF for no reason ik it drops on other ids but i dont have any word on blue id if it dont drop on mine but please i could really do with someone that has the red, pink or white (i think white is also a id that gets it) to just help me get one :x

If some drop doesn't work you're free to smack me like a rappy too

Either PGF is not an active drop or the drop rate is extremely horrible. Either way, something should be done to make it easier to find. It's been a few days and not even one has dropped. Compare that to STA from last event, where a handful had dropped in the first few days of the event, despite having a really bad drop rate.

• Like 1

Foreal . Like I understand the servers growing and all but shit , if the drop rate is around the high 300s that's like hunting a panzer Faust except with only one baranz THAT YOU HAVE TO REACH THE END OF THE QUEST TO FIGHT .. Like , fuck that. Hell I hope it isn't worse than that to.

If larva doesn't lower the drop rate at least give us a drop chart to ease our minds lol ffs . Unfortunately some of us have lives irl and can't spend all day hunting . Be realistic here larva lol

Think of the children *cries*

What would Jesus do

Edited by Stark 1
  • Like 9

Foreal . Like I understand the servers growing and all but shit , if the drop rate is around the high 300s that's like hunting a panzer Faust except with only one baranz THAT YOU HAVE TO REACH THE END OF THE QUEST TO FIGHT ..

isnt that close to the drop rate of what pgf is year round for schtserv? I'd hope its lower than that lol

The rate for pgf was 1/348 a couple years ago. Last year I believe 3 IDs (Viridia, Yellowboze, and Bluefull) got it at a rate of 1/116 and the rest were 1/348. I don't think it's dropping right now but there's no way to know. For all we know, the drop could be 1/100,000 until the 25th when/if they lower it. The Christmas event is supposed to be the most anticipated event of the year and people should be happy and excited it's going on, but the overwhelming majority of people are not happy with the event so far, and I don't blame them.

• Like 1