Ultima Christmas Event 2015

Cyane

I've done 5 runs of Oran Seabed and Olga Flow has dropped something all 5 times. I will do more runs later because we still don't know for sure.

Thanks for putting in the effort. I hope this means we can hunt pgf and it was all BS or a sick joke. Good luck in any future runs :)

Whitil Drop Confirmations

---------------------------------

Very Hard:

---------------------------------

Dragon ~ Syringe

Vol Opt. ~ Blue Merge

--------------------------------

Ultimate:

--------------------------------

Sil Dragon ~ Sonic Knuckles

Dal Ral Lie ~ Honeycomb Reflector

Vol Opt ~ Kroe's Sweater

Dark Falz ~ DF Shield

Barba Ray ~ L&K 38

Edited by chariot

So is proof of sonic team dropping this event ? Or is that just copied and pasted from previous event, if so I believe gal dropped it but on which Id? Interested to know if it's dropping mag cells now or post. Also does anyone know the rates of the v hard rare drops as I'm interested in collecting some of these unobtainable items but don't wanna waste time due to so many things out there to hunt at the minute : ( can't wait to login and hammer some v hard ttf and RT and feel like a boss against non ult enemies : )

No. When it says "From the Easter event, use Proof of Sonic Team on Dark Bridge to make Psycho Bridge", the from the easter event part means that proof of sonic team is from the easter event, it does not drop in this event. It's just a reminder since pgf can make dark bridge, the other half of psycho bridge.

No one has found PGF yet? I did 8 runs on Oran and Olga dropped an item every time, but if PGF was active, surely someone would have found one by now. I feel like I don't know what I should be doing anymore. Maybe I should just give up and wait for Dec 25 to start doing Olga Flow again. Or maybe I should give up on hunting for PGF altogether and just buy them from other players.

• Like 2