Drop table and useful info

So I've made a nice drop table and was looking into expanding it to include a page that includes the unique items on this server, the DDwBP drops and maybe other stuff in the future, only I'm not an encyclopedia so I don't know everything about this server, so with this in mind I would like to turn to you guys and compile the info so I can update it myself (or if you interested in helping me maintain the database then send me a PM and I can include you in the project).

The Drop table (as that's all it is right now) can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bop0dHw84FQTbDkBIKRE7R9L_OHRjXAnhxXwndPol-8/pubhtml#

if you guys can think of anything you would like to see included in the database then post your ideas here!

• Like 2

Ugh... thats a much better drop table then the one linked to under the drop table link found on the top of the forum... why isn't that link the one the drop tab opens to on the top of the forum? It's much less unwieldy then whats there (which is what inspired me to make my drop table in the first place.

All that aside, I still prefer mine, it has pretty colours lol

• Like 1

Ugh... thats a much better drop table then the one linked to under the drop table link found on the top of the forum... why isn't that link the one the drop tab opens to on the top of the forum? It's much less unwieldy then whats there (which is what inspired me to make my drop table in the first place.

All that aside, I still prefer mine, it has pretty colours lol

True, you beat me on colors. And why is this one not the default you ask, well it doesn't include DAR and I'm not even sure if Larva has updated it. Should tell him to re-run my droptable parser to be sure.

Well actually, the droptable chuck just gave is the best one I've seen so far. So why ? Why is it not link instead of the ugly http://www.phantasystaronline.net/droptable.php. Well I am also wondering ^^

Don't care about the colors though ^^

I think it depends on what your looking for, I agree chucks has the edge in design, but mine has colours. I suppose the ideal solution is to have chuck colour his table in and get someone to edit the link on the top of the forum to go to his drop table. TBH I wouldn't have bothered making this table if chucks table had been on the drop table tab, but colours are nice so I will prolly still use mine now I've gone to the effort of making it, that is if chuck doesn't edit his to have them ;)

BTW Chuck... whats DAR?

Edited by arandomname

DAR is Drop Anything Rate.

Say the drop rate of daylight scar (by example) is 1/64 on boota. Well that's actually the drop rate of the rare IF boota drops something. But monsters (unlike bosses who at worst give a saber, so have 100 % DAR) don't always drop something. Therefore, daylight scar drop rate, when you take the DAR in account, is most likely 1/214

This drop table take DAR in account : http://www.phantasystaronline.net/test/newsite/droptable.php