What I want for christmas

trowlk

Yes, am online right now, I will be in the looby

BTW I completed the Rappy quest and I didnt receive any mag cell :/

I noticed you were doing it in normal. you have to do that quest in hard or higher to get the mag cell (as well as doing a bunch of extra steps after the quest is 'finished' http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2576-how-to-obtain-cell-of-mag-502/)

I can feel the spirit of christmas here, it's overflowing so much that... I will ask my dear santa claus to grant me a Girasole with the following very-specific-not-silly-beautiful-and-completely-justifiable stats : -100/-100/-100/-100|100

So that I can always hit my enemy but never kill them. Love for everyone.

• Like 1

Actually you can kill them.

-100 don't nullify your damages.

• Like 1

all i want for christmas is a team to pgf hunts with that wont bail after 8 runs bc all im doing untill all 4 of us has pgf is pgf hunts

oh and AND a pd c:

• Like 2

Good Evening Everyone,

I know this probably doesn't apply to the game but this topic it probably will apply. First off I would like to say I am sorry for my actions towards the community from time to time. I am truly just a arrogant asshole that has no consideration for anyone or anything. All I want for Christmas if I am able to have a Christmas is for the communities forgiveness. :( I could go off and list all of the names on this server that I have wronged in any way, rather it be just some sarcastic remark in game or purposely going out of my way on the forums to piss someone off. I am truly very sorry.

Please accept my apology.

Back on topic a bit more, if I had to wish for one thing for Christmas, it would be to have a Christmas. :( You see I have not had the opportunity to celebrate Christmas for the past 4 years ever since my mother's death on November 4th, 2011 and then with my real father passing away the following year. :( I have lost most of my family and all of my direct blood line has either passed away or moved away. In my mind, I have no family. :( My heart is so broken up over this and every since my mothers passing I have not been able to peace it back together.

If I had one wish for Christmas it would be to have a family to share it with.

NOTE: GM//STAFF MEMBERS FEEL FREE TO DELETE THIS POST IF YOU DO NOT SEE IT FIT HERE, THIS IS THE WORST TIME OF THE YEAR FOR ME AND OUTSIDE OF THE BIT OF GAMING I DO NEXT TO WORKING ALL THE TIME I HAVE NO TRUE RELEASE OR TIME TO VENT, NOR WOULD I WANT TOO VENT TO PUT MY HELD IN BURDEN ON ANYONE ELSE. :(

I appreciate all who have read this and I am going to pray that this comes true.

Happy Holidays Everyone,

Virec

• Like 5

all i want for christmas is a team to pgf hunts with that wont bail after 8 runs bc all im doing untill all 4 of us has pgf is pgf hunts

oh and AND a pd c:

Griff, I would be willing to do this with you buddy

@griff: You can count me in on those runs, too!

@virec: I know how you feel, the closest family I have (and the only family I'm talking to) is 4 states away, I might wind up having Christmas dinner with friends, but it's not the same.

Good Evening Everyone,

I know this probably doesn't apply to the game but this topic it probably will apply. First off I would like to say I am sorry for my actions towards the community from time to time. I am truly just a arrogant asshole that has no consideration for anyone or anything. All I want for Christmas if I am able to have a Christmas is for the communities forgiveness. :( I could go off and list all of the names on this server that I have wronged in any way, rather it be just some sarcastic remark in game or purposely going out of my way on the forums to piss someone off. I am truly very sorry.

Please accept my apology.

Back on topic a bit more, if I had to wish for one thing for Christmas, it would be to have a Christmas. :( You see I have not had the opportunity to celebrate Christmas for the past 4 years ever since my mother's death on November 4th, 2011 and then with my real father passing away the following year. :( I have lost most of my family and all of my direct blood line has either passed away or moved away. In my mind, I have no family. :( My heart is so broken up over this and every since my mothers passing I have not been able to peace it back together.

If I had one wish for Christmas it would be to have a family to share it with.

NOTE: GM//STAFF MEMBERS FEEL FREE TO DELETE THIS POST IF YOU DO NOT SEE IT FIT HERE, THIS IS THE WORST TIME OF THE YEAR FOR ME AND OUTSIDE OF THE BIT OF GAMING I DO NEXT TO WORKING ALL THE TIME I HAVE NO TRUE RELEASE OR TIME TO VENT, NOR WOULD I WANT TOO VENT TO PUT MY HELD IN BURDEN ON ANYONE ELSE. :(

I appreciate all who have read this and I am going to pray that this comes true.

Happy Holidays Everyone,

Virec

Feel free to spend Christmas with cy xD i like to spend it around ultima since it doesnt feel the same without my grandparents

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Feel free to spend Christmas with cy xD i like to spend it around ultima since it doesnt feel the same without my grandparents

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Thanks Cyane :) I appreciate it.

Hi everyone, i used to play PSO in another server a long time ago, and after all this years im happy to play this game again.

I have little memories of those days but i remember one day i was in a party and we got a suppressed gun, because i was the only ranger in the party, the gun was suposed to be mine (we agree to that), but someone grab the gun, and disconect.
We tried to find another one for hours but it never dropped again.
My wish is this gun, so i can put that memory of heavy grinding to rest.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

• Like 1