What I want for christmas

trowlk

Hello everyone, I am an old school PSO player that started to play in this server! Long time ago my former PSO server was willing to give non-rare items as christmas presents and I hope Ultima Server too.

Anyways, I love the Soniti Mag, he was my first Mag cell i ever got, the Mag cell (cell mag 502) is a reward of halloween event, too bad i started to play in december.

Is not that I need it, but soniti reminds me the old times, the nostalgia hits me hard.

What I wish for this christmas is the cell mag 502, my mag is begging for it.

Thank you for your time and sorry for my bad english.

• Like 1

Welcome to Ultima. I also like the Sonichi mag. You will be happy to know that the Mag Cell 502 is always available, from the AOL Sunset quest. You have to clear the quest and then get two rappies to fall in love through dialogue options, and then one rappy will give you the mag cell. I think you have to solo the quest on hard mode to get it. Sorry, but I don't remember all of the details.

• Like 5

@Midori Thanks for the information! I will investigate the quest

@Fyrewolf5 Thanks for the offer! One question: Did you obtain all those mag cells in the quest that midori mentioned?

(Sorry for my bad english again)

@Fyrewolf5 yeah I got the cell mag from a jack o lantern. My mag was a mess, he had horrible stats. RIP Soniti 2008-2009

When can we meet Fyrewolf?

Edited by trowlk

A hundred thanks to Fyrewolf5 who was willing to give me the mag cell as a christmas present. Thank you very much for your kindness and hope to see you ingame.

I hope this post encourage newcomers to wish for small but personal valuable items like this MAG cell.

Merry Christmas to everyone! See you in Ragol