C-mode games

Dashie IOW

hello people :3 i am looking for c-mode players i will be around 6pm GMT on most weekdays and for weekends i just be around any time though out the day :3 i do know what i am doing but as far as WHERE to go i am a bit clueless as i had my friends lead the way x3 i mainly just play force but i can play the hucaseal :3 if u see me online please feel free to ask if i want to do c mode as 99% of the time i will say yes :3

• 1 month later...

Hello, I would like to give it a go, I started playing here recently but I do have some experience with c-mode (ep1), i'm really rusty thou and can't really remember the levels but i'm a fast learner and can follow instructions without a problem.

I can play any class you want and, just like you, I'm avaiable from 6pm GMT.

After I come back from my abrupt break I was forced to take I would love to cmode. Semi expert in cmode used to do a lot in the voldemort server. I should be coming back maybe by valentines or a little after if you are still down. Been dying to make a topic here to get some cmode team members but always forget to post. I can play ep1 and ep2. Will have to get a little refreshment on maps but shouldn't be too hard to remember. We can always have a map guy in our team that has two pcs and can have a map guide while we get used to the maps again. I promise to deliver, so mark my words. I mostly play hucast or hucaseal but have finished challenged with other classes multiple times as well. I haven't used the forces though so someone else do that part XD

LOOKING FORWARD from hearing from you pony, you better reliever. I took your words to the heart when you mentioned you know what you're doing

Edited by Starlord

Hey guys,

I'd quite like to start up a Skype group for C-Mode, somewhere you can just go to find 4 people and start a game. If you're interested, either send me a PM with your details or add me on Skype (Ruperticus1).

Cheers!

Edit: Alternatively, if you'd like to join the Skype group then you can via this link.

Edited by Boltwright
  • Like 1

I've recently been fooling around with this game again - I truly do crave it in bursts - and I would love to do C-mode. It was something I always wanted to do when I played it online for GCN, but it was super hard to get a steady group together in those early days of the internet and my childhood.

If anyone wants to set up a Day/Time for a group(s) to get together to do C-mode, I'd be more than down.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys. I'm also interested in doing C-mode, but I haven't done it in a really long time. I used to farm Episode 1 C-mode in the old Dreamcast version of PSOv2, never got the chance to try Episode 2 C-mode on GC.

I'd be up for playing whatever fits the group best. My character that I'm leveling now is a RAmarl, but I think I'd be fine as nearly any character, and I've got the spaces to make a C-mode only character if there's still stuff like wanting specific section IDs.