Another mag bug

Guild card: 42145121

Char slot: 1

I've been making some more Sato mags, and despite that I change blocks regularly and keep an eye on stats and stuff, it still managed to make the glitch happen D: I thought I had fixed it at one point, but apparently I was wrong.

Before and after pics below. They are currently supposed to be Ilas, but kept reverting back to Kaitabha. Btw, the ones above the highlighted mag are completely fine and are at a totally different stage so just ignore those XD

Before:

kNgPoPW.png

After (I've also moved them onto my main char):

rnCGTVA.png

Like usual, any help would be very much appreciated!

Edited by snowfox
  • Like 1

Guild card: 42150039

I've been making some more Sato mags, and despite that I change blocks regularly and keep an eye on stats and stuff, it still managed to make the glitch happen D: I thought I had fixed it at one point, but apparently I was wrong.

Before and after pics below. They are currently supposed to be Ilas, but kept reverting back to Kaitabha. Btw, the ones above the highlighted mag are completely fine and are at a totally different stage so just ignore those XD

Before:

kNgPoPW.png

So many mags *o*

• Like 1

my mag was doing that to. from 50 the change wont lock in tell lvl 55, so just raise it like normal and at 55 if will lock in the form

Thanks, I'll definitely give that a try :)

Guild card: 42150039

Before:

kNgPoPW.png

So many mags *o*

Yeah, I might have gone a little overboard XD