Cannot get the game to launch

Zanra

So I've played the game before on this computer but suddenly it crashes on startup. I've reinstalled the program a few times, I even took the files from a computer that can run the game and pasted them to the computer that cannot start it up and it still crashes. I decreased the resolution in the options as that was posted in this forum before still nothing. From a clean install when it crashes it gives me the error BEX for the event name the rest is 0's and I have no idea what that means.

You gotta make sure the computer isn't blocking the game, try to disable the antivirus/firewall first and run it as admin. If it doesn't work add it to the data execution prevention exceptions.<- this last one from the windows forums seems to fix BEX error. (still we never know)

Alright I allowed it through the firewalls and that didn't help, I even went through and gave my account on the computer full permissions to the file which was listed in another forum thread I saw, not a change. But making an exception in the DEP worked like a charm and it's booting up on this computer. Thank-you Cyane