Blades of Orac Moved from Schthack to Ultima

Lundwick

True dat. There is a lot hacking there what bothers me more is the lack of investagation when it comes to legit players not knowing wheather they got hacked item or not.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wasnt sure that this is the team i was invited to till i saw Godrix XD anyway im here to officially register(assuming im doing it right)

Fenris(RAmarl):lv31 atm

Ikaruga-0(RAcast):lv1 atm

I make tons of mags, usually just devas, ratis and diwaris.

If you want, I'll make u any non cell mag so long as u give me the mag(the color u want) and the funds to make it.

i prefer to sit back and freeze/debuff everything.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, welcome to Pso Ultima. If you don't mind, i'd like to join you and your team. It sounds quite nice.

My In game char is called Dragoon, and he's a level 72(I believe) Humar, Id is Whitell.

But yeah, I'm usually quite active. so, hope to see you guys in game!

Hey Lund you might want this so all you have to do is save it put it into paint and then in flag folder(yes it's a lavis cannon).

lavis_cannon.jpg

• 4 months later...

On behalf of Sub-Humans just wanted to say thanxs for everthing. our teams did play alot together and had fun.

Best of luck on your other endevor. i may come join you guys once in a while!

• Like 3

• 11 months later...

I wanted to let everyone know that the team is back, being lead primarily by myself now. Things will be a bit different and I will be actively recruiting for anyone interested in joining us. I intend on making a very active and friendly team. Anyone who is still around is welcome to join, but I don't intend on stepping on anyone's toes. The team has been expanding into other servers and games like pso2 and lol. We are a generally very organized team and very focused on always improving our game play, gear,level, etc.

Edited by dooby
  • Like 1

Dooby is correct! As you have noticed, The Blades of Orac has decided to work in Both Schtack and Ultima. We as a team respect both servers to its potential. We are a large community that likes to help out players to better themselves in the knowlege of the game. We are going to expand our team in Ultima yet again. We also intend to support the server and try to make this community even better.

We still have our own team bank under way. We are working on a currency system where both of our currencies will match with both schthack and Ultima servers. Members of the Blades of Orac will reap this benefit indefinitely. Dooby is the Co-Master of the Blades of Orac. He will most likely be present when I am attending other servers. We are also planning for PSO2. So the Blades of Orac is pretty much the same from the past time we were at Ultima. We still use teamspeak so if you intend to be part of the team, please be aware we will ask you to use this program. It still is a requirement to use Teamspeak as the the primary source of communitcation

As an ending note, If you like to join the Blades of Orac, please contact Lundwick, Dooby,Sejrick or Schranko if you seem to be interested. As soon as we get 5 - 10 more members added to the team we will most likely start our first team event. Thank you Ultima for reinviting us to your server.

Lundwick

• Like 1

I wanted to let everyone know that the team is back, being lead primarily by myself now. Things will be a bit different and I will be actively recruiting for anyone interested in joining us. I intend on making a very active and friendly team. Anyone who is still around is welcome to join, but I don't intend on stepping on anyone's toes. The team has been expanding into other servers and games like pso2 and lol. We are a generally very organized team and very focused on always improving our game play, gear,level, etc.

Dooby is correct! As you have noticed, The Blades of Orac has decided to work in Both Schtack and Ultima. We as a team respect both servers to its potential. We are a large community that likes to help out players to better themselves in the knowlege of the game. We are going to expand our team in Ultima yet again. We also intend to support the server and try to make this community even better.

We still have our own team bank under way. We are working on a currency system where both of our currencies will match with both schthack and Ultima servers. Members of the Blades of Orac will reap this benefit indefinitely. Dooby is the Co-Master of the Blades of Orac. He will most likely be present when I am attending other servers. We are also planning for PSO2. So the Blades of Orac is pretty much the same from the past time we were at Ultima. We still use teamspeak so if you intend to be part of the team, please be aware we will ask you to use this program. It still is a requirement to use Teamspeak as the the primary source of communitcation

As an ending note, If you like to join the Blades of Orac, please contact Lundwick, Dooby,Sejrick or Schranko if you seem to be interested. As soon as we get 5 - 10 more members added to the team we will most likely start our first team event. Thank you Ultima for reinviting us to your server.

Lundwick

Very nice to hear this.

if you guys go again indeep with this project, and achive your memebers numbers. you can have again your forum section if you want.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...