Festivity at the forum 4

Cyane

You will need a voice recording program and a place to upload like 4shared/youtube etc, this round will have a time limit of 3 hours in case anyone has issues recording so i can help with programs and suggestions. Winners of last 2 events, give a chance to the others to win.

Round 3 Has ended

-Record a voice message for me, talk to me about something you want to talk about or say something silly to me. You may use a voice changer if you don't feel comfortable with talking, or if you don't have any recording device (not even a phone bro?) or you're thaaaat shy, write me a letter instead.

Time limit: 3 hours

Be original!

Round 2 Has Ended

Spot 10 differences

I know it's small you going to need a good eye :3

5egEMbL.jpgXfswenL.png

________________________________________________________________________________________

Round 1 finished

fwLqHeR.png

All you're going to need is a drawing program

Prize is 10 dts

Rules

• You can upload the final result of the image to imgur or other image sharing website and post the picture here on the forum when you are done.
  • The first one to solve the challenge and post it here will win the prize.

• The last time of edition will be the time that I will count, so if you edit your reply after you will lose your time.

Edited by cyane
  • Like 3

http://abload.de/image.php?img=unbenannt-2b6sty.jpg

Haha, beat me to it, but I was gonna edit this anyway, because if I had first I was not going to accept a win. I'll explain in a few minutes.

Edit:

Well cyane, this kind of thing is too easy for people who use Photoshop or similar software as they can cheat. You even provided two separate pics. So all was needed to put one layer over another and then keep toggling the upper one on/off over and over to easily spot any differences. The only reason I was barely beat by magictrick then was because I wasn't aware round 2 had begun for about 2-3 minutes so I lost time.

Edited by El Socko
  • Like 2