Festivity at the forum 4

Cyane

No recording device, so here I go...

Hello Cyane,

I dunno if it's weird or not, but I don't like doing the traditional things in the traditional way. Leveling? I try to avoid TTF, RT, and WoF. (or CCA in ult) I like to mess around with other quests. Hunting monsters? I tend to go for high creature counts in general, instead of spamming short quests. PoD? Yeah I'll try and solo it at the bare minimum HP... (got my butt handed to me, btw) One of the biggest thing I like about online gaming is the sheer number of options available to the players so that there isn't a fixed "go here, kill that, say these things to those NPC's and you'll be super strong" kinda thing. People that are hyper-fixated on the meta annoy the heck out of me. I really like how people here don't seem to mind the fact that I try to do my own thing in my own way. Sorry if I've been rambling, but I felt like talking about the game and my tendencies for a bit.

The friendly recluse,

Ardh2005

Edited by Ardh2005
  • Like 1

Dear Cyane,

Since the trading price of plums in Korea went down forty years ago, I am bored. It's not that I am like unable to pull myself together anymore, it's more like I got that chewing sound stuck, coating my brain with some rainbow pony drool. Therefore apricot and frankfurter are not even to blame in this story, the court should have hung them both way before. Though I know you rather beheading when it comes to carrot but once again, it was not some RANDOM carrots. See ? Make me digressing again when we were just casually talking about... about... never mind.

So how is your whale by now ? I remember you told me last time that it was eventually going to the slaughterhouse, but I know you, once you start petting something, it's just like a new nephew for you : you only ditch it when it become too whiny.

I know that I am the man of the situation and that I will do a perfect job for your company. I remain available for any interview requests.

While awaiting a response, please accept my highest consideration.

X*X_LINK_FROM_ISENGARD_000

• Like 2

She asked me to post here T-T

Then : Ctrl C/V

Hello Cyane :3
I don't have any recording device, I don't know how to use my phone, I am realllllllly shy, and finally my english prunciation sucks so much that you would not understand most of it, so there it is, my love letter <3
First you have learned me something amazing that is this smiley :
D:
Before I met you, I've probably never seen it, but you always use it and it looks so funny so now, I often use it D: when I don't know which kind of smiley I should use to answer someone, there it is D:
Then I really like your names (Cyane & Cyanide) with the result that I even wanted to give one of your names to a drawing, the last one I drew and which I was proud of ^-^
Because it was one of the first female character I drew without any model so I was quite new about it (I used to usually draw only handsome boys ><) but the problem was : I didn't know if Cyanide was a male or a female name xD Still I like it ^^
However I typed it to check it on google and it seems that it already exists D: I'm still thinking about it.
Same for your picture. I am talking about your previous one, the pixel one, it was so cute that even your quotation marked me : "Āæ Que es ESO ?". The proof : for many classes of spanish, (every Tuesday from 17:30 to 19:30) I had it stuck in my head, and I would have been happy if I managed to place this somewhere in classroom ... But actually I couldn't yet :(
I still remember that time when the fate made us meet in the Lobby ... 13 x) you've just found the song you were looking for so long ^.^ it was non stop playing in your head like your quotation did to me ĆØ_Ć©
Ahora, parte en espanol.
No sabia si podia mandarte un mensaje, pero ... Āæ no puedes pedirme que escriba una letra de amor en publico, si ? o.o xD
Ya te lo he dicho, no practicaba espanol desde 2 anos, por eso mi espanol esta lejos de ser perfecto. Pero, por la primera vez, mi espanol me sirve, y ahora me encanta eso, gracias a la poblacion de PSO que incluye una gran parte de espagnoles :)
Il me semble que tu comprends aussi un peu le franƧais, et je vois que les franƧais sont plutƓt bien apprƩciƩs ici sur Ultima, ce qui n'est pas souvent le cas sur les autres jeux.
(For instance French people on Starcraft II are known for their abilities to flame everyone -_- which is sadly partly true ...)
I am studying programming at the moment and I wish I could become a great developper to help Ultima :) and also make some Happy Hours for Europeans since they suffer from the time zone :D
Well I'm done I think, I'm in a hurry going to ... KFC because some are waiting for me x.x
i Hasta pronto en el juego !
Linde. (no tan Linda como Cyane :D)
  • Like 2

-- Event is Now Over-- Taking in consideration all entries, thank you all participants :3 it was a fun afternoon!

First Mini event winner: Eadeve

Second Mini event winner: Magictrick

Third Mini event winners: par4site for his unexpected message and r-78 for his very sweet message C:

All the other participants, thank you very much!

Edited by cyane
  • Like 1

Cyane,

I always wake up too late for these events on my days off. Maybe I should stop sleeping late as fuck. Who knows, I'd probably eat breakfast at breakfast time for once.

- Patrick

• Like 1

• 1 month later...