Lost Items in Bank and On Char

Hello I have not played on my account for a couple of years, and two days ago I started to play again. I have noticed that all my ultra rare weapons and my Light Blue Agastaya (mind) are all missing. I asked for help on facebook and that person told me I need to make a topic on the forum in order to receive my items back.

I am missing the following:

Black King Bar

Excalbur

Sange & Yasha

TJ Sword

Daylight Scar

Red Sword

Double Cannon

S-Reds Blade

Solferino

Sigh of God

Glide Divine

Agastaya (15Def/0/0/185MInd Light Blue)

For my weapons I dont remember the exact stats of them but I do remember having hit% on my BKB, Excalibur, and Red Sword.

Please help me recover my missing items. It was a very difficult journey to obtain those ultra rare weps. I really love PSOBB and I appreciate everyone here on Ultima for keeping the best game in the world alive. By the way it is my 26th Birthday today so I am feeling very excited. Happy holidays Ultima Family & a Happy New Year!!!

Ok you might you want to edit your post since no GM going help you without no guild card,no picture,no slots,no date/time.

But your report pose to be like this, so GM can solve it faster.

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/23799-bugs-crashes-how-to/

Edited by killroy909
  • Like 1

Well unfortunately I do not have any screen shots that I could recover from years ago. I will do my best to fix this topic the correct way. If not I'll just have to cut my losses and continue to enjoy the game without those items unfortunately. I am in a difficult spot just realizing the items are missing or I would have been well prepared couple years ago. I understand u will need proof but I am almost certain I don't have the proof.

• Like 1

I believe it was 2010 I transferred my chars and weapons from Schtserv to Ultima and I gotta try to remember what year it was I got these weapons from Schtserv. I had these weapons almost 10 years most of them

I will comply with what u gave me, once I am able to sit down and focus on the computer. I'm on the go all the time so I will do that asap . I appreciate the help

Edited by AlexSmoove

Guildcard: 42013150

Character Slot: 1, 2 & 3

Date/Time: 11/23/2015 - 22:00 Eastern Time

Description: My weapons and Mag has disappeared from my common bank and character equips.

Comments: I have not played in a couple of years and just came back a few days ago and noticed that is missing.

Notes:

Guildcard

Character Slot

-Characters 1,2 & 3

-Black King Bar

Excalbur

Sange & Yasha

TJ Sword

Daylight Scar

Red Sword

Double Cannon

S-Reds Blade

Solferino

Sigh of God

Glide Divine

Agastaya (15Def/0/0/185MInd Light Blue)

(In the Common Bank)

Date/Time

-11/23/2015 - 22:00 Eastern Time Zone in USA

I hope I did this correctly. Thank you for your help.

Then it will take time to find correct date when the item been disappear but lets see Soly can do it without it but if you can remeber hard when this happen then it helpful soly to find the Data.