Wine patch for PSOBB on Linux and Mac

Tried that and still got the sha checksum error. Not really sure how to get around that, except maybe manually download an installer and run it with the wine command line.

7 minutes ago, bradorego said:

Tried that and still got the sha checksum error. Not really sure how to get around that, except maybe manually download an installer and run it with the wine command line.

Please post the output of the console 

You can try to manually install framework 4.0 as you said

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

OpenSUSE Leap 42.3 here. All the vital links on most of these posts are riperino, so I'm not exactly sure what to do. I've got Wine up-to-date but can roll back if necessary, of course. You guys have sound solutions, but the most recent ones are all for apt-get. I'm only a month fresh into OpenSUSE & hadn't used linux at length for about a year, so I'm rusty as hell with xterm too, so these cards are stacked against me haha. 

I hoped my saviour would just be YaST but I didn't see all the necessary wine additions so before I tinkered any further I came back here. Would any of you have a moment to briefly guide me through this? I know basic console commands & held onto textbooks so please don't worry about that stuff. Returning to Pioneer 2 after all these years was such a beautiful thing & I'd love to get the game running on my laptop, too~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...