Attribute% on Pyscho Ravens

Vxc12

Hey,

just wanted to build my set up, was thinking of obv putting hit on, however was also thinking of building up the attribute% given that these mechs are damage class mechs with no special ability.

Main use is pure damage and to help with soloing.

but just wanted opinions, is this is even worth it? i am going by thinking that if an attribute is at 100% its basically double damage to that class or is that wrong. if true as i am thinking then its should be fairly heavy on the damage front!

• Like 1

Depends on what class your using your PR on , if it's rangers then maybe like spot says and triple stat but on hunters in currently gonna try and build a pair so I can have some much needed hit for my hucast . I've added dark to mine for this event and it is definatley a noticeable difference : )

• Like 1

so i will be using on my hucast just now, but i suppose i should think long term then.... at the moment i dont see hit as a big issue.. hit most of the time with smartlink and max ata. although sometime randomly its has a miss fit for some reason then reverts back to normal.

So is what i am saying correct if i 100% a attribute its basically double damage outright?

I guess i need to also think about selling later... if no hit then the hit parade will just assume its dead equipment?

just to add, on ult ruins at level 160ish (no max atp) i hit on normal attack around 220-250 per bullet, 450-500 hard hit per bullet. so going to 100% dark. would see those double for now if theory is right.

what are you guys at the top getting?

I have used both 3 stat PR and PR with Hit. For Rangers I'd recommand 3 stats - it's definitely worth sphering. For HUcast you could use one with hit, but that's up to you. No hit still works especially since you have Freeze Traps.

Stats wise, you should go for native/0/machine/dark in my opinion (that's what I'm using). Astark will go down in 1 combo even if not sphered. Maybe Mericus but PR aren't really the first choice of weapon against these anyway. Machine on the other hand has quite a few annoying high HP Monsters (Epsis, Sinows, Baranz).

Edited by Izaya
  • Like 3