Happy Hour Indicator

Suggestion: It would be very useful to have a way of indicating whether or not it's happy hour in addition to the banners (other than subscribing to the community thread)... whether it be on the launcher, or as a text display upon creating a new room. Often time's I'll log between the 30 minute intervals, and I'll find out it's happy hour after it's already been going on for some time. It's not that big of a deal, obviously, but it would be nice so I can focus on farming during that time :)

Launcher concept:
HappyHourLauncher_zpsv0vh2byi.jpg

Thoughts? Agree? Disagree?

THANKS!

• Like 7

Well... it's possible but requires some changes in the launcher obviously but the server too... The server I can do, not the launcher tho because lee made that one.

But in general I don't like the idea... Ideally HH was meant to be 1 or 2 times a week... going by that... a feature that will be active 6 out of 168 hours... not sure how worth it would be.

• Like 1

Well... it's possible but requires some changes in the launcher obviously but the server too... The server I can do, not the launcher tho because lee made that one.

But in general I don't like the idea... Ideally HH was meant to be 1 or 2 times a week... going by that... a feature that will be active 6 out of 168 hours... not sure how worth it would be.

I see the point. it's enough time and effort for unnecessary luxury!

The taptalk app can do this if you follow the thread thing to an extent

I just started following that thread. Thank you!

In your experience, are people diligent in posting when it starts? I'll certainly contribute.

• Like 1

Good to see that some users actually use Tapatalk xD

Gonna make a update for it.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Yeah It's definitely proven to be extremely useful, especially when making trades via private messages.. and the HH subscription works great too.

>>What kind of updates are you thinkin about?

Yeah It's definitely proven to be extremely useful, especially when making trades via private messages.. and the HH subscription works great too.

>>What kind of updates are you thinkin about?

Just updates that the developers of Tapatalk have release to improve the intersection betewen the server and the app

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

In case anyone has been following this thread, Soly has implemented a new in-game command to check if Happy Hour is on.
It's especially nice if you log in between banners, and if you aren't subscribed to the happy hour thread via TapaTalk.
*not that HH should be the basis of why we play PSO, but it's nice to know! :D

/hh

displays:

"Happy Hour is not active"

or

"XXX minutes left of Happy Hour"
Edited by chariot
  • Like 2