NEW HERE

drahco

HI EVERYONE!! I JUST PLAYED PHANTASY STAR ON PSP AND I KINDA LOVED THE GAME. THEN I FOUND THIS PHANTASY STAR ONLINE ON GOOGLE AND STARTED TO DOWNLOAD THIS. IM SURE IT MUCH BETTER PLAYING IT ON PC AT THE SAME TIME ONLINE. I HOPE ILL FIND A FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT ON THIS SERVER :onion-head71:

Woohoo nice to meet ya! :D Welcome to Ultima server! Hope to see you around. In game if you see someone saying PROOOOOOO or running around in the lobby it's probably me. lol So say Hi.

YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED.

*cough* I mean, welcome to the server.

I do hope you'll enjoy your stay here. One thing is for sure, this is far better than playing by yourself on the Gamecube or Dreamcast, lol.

welcome! the psp version is brilliant cos its basically psu but handheld lol. thoguh im sure you realise this is very different from the psp game as that was based on psu and this is much older..... but better XD

G00D LUCK 4ND H4V3 FUN !

YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED.

*cough* I mean, welcome to the server.

I do hope you'll enjoy your stay here. One thing is for sure, this is far better than playing by yourself on the Gamecube or Dreamcast, lol.

thats sad, i play gc somethimes its not that lonely lol,pretty fun get all rares to urself lol