Fixing the broken things.

Larva

Ok i knows there plenty of things that i have to fix, and i will and i want to fix them. But theres some things that cant be fixed. For example Godric Cloak, i dont see the problem with the item. whats the damn problem? i have the stats the same as michale man has it in his topic -> http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/10353-psobb-ultima-itemweaponarmorshieldunit-effects-ie/

now about the skins, the game it's old, it not to flexible with the changes of the skin of the new items. Yes the skin may work fine while is tested on a real sega item. but once it's imported to the new item the game just dont like it. we will try to fix the sking but its not a promise that will work.

now i need from you guys to post here WITH DETAILS! what items are from in what aspect, what they dont do or what are they suppost to do. Again for this part, we came up with idea for the items and there are things that aren't just possible. any way just post here what needs to be done ok.!

thanks.

Edit by Soly

List of things with details:

Godrics Cloak: Fomar Only- ATP30+ DFP185-195+ mst30+ EVP330+ LUCK30+ ETH30+ ELT20+ http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=21npc7l&s=9#.Vk1KvvnhCUl

Samurai Armor: DFP296+ EVP227+ LUCK30+ EFR11+ EIC11+

Tech Boost (not possible iirc), was added stats to compensate (i think), broken again...

It should be 296 dfp, 277 evp, 50 luck, 11 efr, 11 eic. (it's currently 221 dfp, 202 evp, 10 efr, 10 eic, no luck).

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=108fghu&s=9#.Vk1I5PnhCUk

Glide Divine V.00: Force Only - Now boosts foie by 300%, barta and zonde by 100% ATP550 MST55 ATA34 EVP100

Also this weapon still causes glitches with other players, when someone in the room equips one, other players may not be able to see their weapons and may crash. The fixed Item Texture and Item Model files need to be set so that all new players will get them.

Slicer Of Vengeance: Special (was fixed iirc), Kajex uploaded the skin a while ago (iirc) <skin still not the one we needed

Asteron Striker: HUnewearl can equip now

Solferino - Does not boost resta range.

Rico's Parasol -Having these items crash people is a pretty major problem that needs to be fixed. The fixed Item Texture and Item Model files should be set so all new players will get them automatically.

Blood sword - fomar can't equip, needs to equip

Anything Kajex said was important too

Edited by cyane
Soly-orange Cyane - bluish
  • Like 7

Glide Divine V.00.

It is supposed to be able to boost anti/reverser range but actually not.

Yeah I know that one from the glide divine. And Im pretty sure the item is properly configured server side. But the game is blocking the boost of it.

I'll see what I can do in to this item

Ok so far we have in the list

Godrics cloak

Samurai

V.00

What else ?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just to clarify. The problem with Godric's Cloak is that it doesn't boost all stats (most importantly ATA) by 30, which it's supposed to. It used to do that, then it broke when an update came out. Without that, FOmar is borderline unplayable. Solferino is supposed to double resta range which it doesn't. Slicer of Vengeance is supposed to have charge as a special (not king). I'm not sure if it does. I heard it got fixed but there's so few on the server, so there's no way for me to test. Those are the first that come to mind but I'm pretty sure there are more. I'll post if/when I remember. I appreciate the fact that you're acknowledging broken items and that you're willing to work on changes. I haven't played since around the Easter event because I felt like this server was going in the wrong direction. This post gives me faith in the ultima server.

• Like 2

^ Godrics Cloak is completely useless right now. Slicer of Vegance is fine, it has charge special, only the skin isn't working.

More stuff:

Asteron Striker - Not equippable by all hunters (HUnewearl still can't use it)

• Like 1

Dark meteor.. to much atp

Ok that it's not broken.

Please don't make this kind of post. We are focusing here in thing that use to work and not working anymore and mainly this are the custom items of ultima.

• Like 1

Asteron Striker as said should be equippable by Hunewearl, and (this is not a broken thing) would be good if hunewearl could equip clio too, that would make her better for supporting but since it's not a broken thing it's up to you. But it's a trivial change that would help her a lot
Well i tried my best to help huney lol

• Like 2

Need more moderators, there is never anyone moderating

We could have more mods, I do think a few more would be handy but could be a bit troublesome too... And more important than having or not a hard time is if the person is good for the position.

Either way it's off-topic...

• Like 1

Need more moderators, there is never anyone moderating

Don't start this conversation in to this topic. Its not related to the topic.

i disagree, moderators to moderate what? soly and cyane do a perfect job.