7th Anniversary Ultima Event

Larva

Anyone confirmed Sword of Ultima? I wanna get something to charge up my hype batteries for christmas (I'd prefer for it to b Skyly, but I can accept Redria/Purplenum if I can make it there to lv 120 in time)

I know it says otherwise in the initial post, but Shoutgu says that last year Dark Falz dropped the Naka's Card for other id's as well. Has anyone found this to be true for purplenum, skyly, oran, or pinkal, since I'd love to replace my arms.

i guess im the only one whos intrested in nakas card.plz drop any info about it if u got some :)

That's what I was thinking the whole weekend. I couldn't complete a single TTF run because always everyone just leaves in the middle of the runs. Also no high-leveled Chars coming to help. 30 bilion people standing around in the lobby doing nothing though. But still:

Have a nice hunting and good luck yall

Nice, but I'd say if you do only Mop Up 3 it is still better to hunt on Purplenum for the Heaven Striker drop on Pyro Gorans. They drop Revival Cuirass instead on Oran, sucks. If one was looking for a Vivienne Oran would be better but I don't think there are a lot of quests with many Detonators AND Zus to make it worthwhile. Haven't really looked at the monster count for War of Limits 4 ...

Edited by El Socko
  • Like 1