7th Anniversary Ultima Event

Larva

Please no enhanced drop rates either it will make sta way too easily and totally not a noteworthy item. For its rarity I believe the amount of working that has to be put in its just right at the moment :D

lol? the players that will get sta in this event are those that are very lucky or those that are doing pod like crazy, i believe that were droped 3 stas in the whole server in this event atm, and i know people that are making a lot of pods (100+) whit HH runs included whitout a drop.

Been trying to keep hh times reduced for this event, only setting once or twice a week if other gm is on to do it.

lol cy, in that case, dont count those HH whit rare monster activated because the odds are the same: normal runs = HH runs whit rare monster activated. i faced just 1 shamb for every 4 or 5 pod runs.

• Like 2

I don't think rare monster boost is a big deal. ofc it is not good for STA hunting, but you can always hunt something else like AS, Nakas, D-core.
There may also be lots of new comers who are not able to hunt in ult now hunting materials and PC. This event is not only STA for high-end players.

I don't think rare monster boost is a big deal. ofc it is not good for STA hunting, but you can always hunt something else like AS, Nakas, D-core.

There may also be lots of new comers who are not able to hunt in ult now hunting materials and PC. This event is not only STA for high-end players.

Yep, gotta make the most of it. I'm finding a bunch of Heavenly/Battles while I search for STA, which is nice because I can easily and quickly sell them for 1 pd each.