Festivity at the forum 1

Cyane

Congratulations Magictrick!

Also Uranos for the effort! (second secret prize)

Event is now over

Solutions:

iB2SUMl.png

ID SUDOKU, FINISH THIS SUDOKU THE FASTEST AND WIN AN ASTERON, YOU CAN USE COLORED DOTS THAT MATCH THE COLORS TOO

ID SUDOKU, ACABA MÁS RAPIDO Y GANA UNA ASTERON, PUEDES USAR PUNTOS DE COLORES QUE COINCIDEN TAMBIEN.

vgWBtzV.png

Grand Prize for the first person to finish the mini game first

ASTERON STRIKER 45/0/0/40/80!

Challenge starting in a few minutes will be announced on the shoutbox when it's starting.

You will need a picture edition program: Photoshop, paint, gimp, paint.net etc

Rules:

• You can upload the final result of the image to imgur or other image sharing website and post the picture here on the forum when you are done.
  • The first one to solve the challenge and post it here will win the prize.
  • Tthe last time of edition will be the time that I will count, so if you edit your reply after you will lose your time.
  • You will only win if your post is correct, any mistakes and/or typos will decrease your punctuation and lower you in position.

ESPANHOL

Gran Premio para la primera persona que terminar el mini juego primero

ASTERON STRIKER 45/0/0/40/80!

Comenzando Pronto

Usted necesitará un programa de edición de imágenes: Photoshop, paint, gimp, paint.net etc

Reglas:

• Puede cargar el resultado final de la imagen a Imgur u otro sitio web para compartir imágenes y publicar la imagen aquí en el foro cuando hayas terminado.
  • El primero que resolver el desafío y que lo ponga aquí va a ganar el premio.
  • TLa última vez de edición será el tiempo que voy a contar
  • Usted sólo gana si tu post está correcto, los errores y / o errores tipográficos disminuirán tu puntuacion y bajaran en tu posición.
Edited by cyane
  • Like 4

ZUE5EUB.jpg

pft, if i knew i could just make a dot of that color it would've taken 1/5th the time :/

Anyway you have 2 greenill in the central square.

ID SUDOKU, FINISH THIS SUDOKU THE FASTEST AND WIN AN ASTERON, YOU CAN USE COLORED DOTS THAT MATCH THE COLORS TOO

ID SUDOKU, ACABA MÁS RAPIDO Y GANA UNA ASTERON, PUEDES USAR PUNTOS DE COLORES QUE COINCIDEN TAMBIEN.

Well it is written that we can use color dots.

Congratulations to Magictrick!

• Like 2

Hope you all had fun, there's more events to come next week, they should be easier if you do your pso homework or have good eyes to spot things.

I wrote you could use dots too in bright red, I'll take in consideration leaving more suggestions beforehand, but gave the ids to use, since that makes it easier using photoshop and move tool or layering copy.

Congrats to the winners and almost-winners. And there I was slaving away at photoshop 15 minutes after it was over - I know the Sudoku rules, but in fact haven't played it more than maybe twice, over 10 years ago so this was a lost cause for me.

And there I was hoping my Photoshop skillz might come in handy :onion-head70:

• Like 3