Veteran PSOBB player but fresh start to Ultima!

Justis

Played on Schthack for several years and got amazing stuff playing but never got a RR and PGF lol. Looking forward playing with some old friends and of course meeting new friends.

I do have 2 questions to ask. Is there a weapons/armors list from this server some where and what hot weapons and armor that people wanna get ahold of. Plus is there any fictional weapons/armor like what Schthack made? (Rainbow, Schthack Jacket, ect) What would be the best ID to start fresh on this server?

Edited by Justis
  • Like 1

welcome. 3 top hit is red ring, wedding dress, and pgf. oh and all event weapon are hot too because of ultima custom weapons. example the pycho raven is one of the best mech gun.

cheers to that. I'm ex-shithack as well. I've gotten 3 red rings with whitil on scht, and I know that it's still the best ID for RR on Ultima. It's been my favorite one for 8+ years.. but do the homework and check the official Ultima drop chart :)

Edited by chariot

Am I reading this right...Dark Flow is not a thing is Ultima? Its not listed under swords in cyane's link.

Also still have this bookmarked on may browser and I realize that a known member on Schthack is converting all his work on to Ultima. http://ultima.psobb.info/home.phpHope that's ok with you guys to see. Maybe even help him out with the info and stats on some weapons/armos/ect that's different here on Ultima.

Two more questions. Is the Stat CAP and Materials CAP usage on each character is still have the same limitations?

And is it legal when you have to go somewhere for 30 minutes and can set a button on your controls to feed your mag while you are gone to use the 30 minutes wisely 3 items every 3 1/2 mins. I see something in topic something called "You did infinite mag feed" is that what they mean? Or is "You did infinite mag feed" mean that the player kept on the mag continuously without doing the feeding 3 items wait 3 1/2 mins kind of thing. I want to be sure on this.

Edited by Justis

- Dark flow is in Ultima, is combo unlocked too.

- We have talked about it before, it's fine.

- There was an increment of max stats, but not that much there should be a topic about maxing stats somewhere (updated), mats are the same.

- Infinite mag feed, is the hack bypassing the timer for the mag feed timeout.

Am I reading this right...Dark Flow is not a thing is Ultima? Its not listed under swords in cyane's link.

Also still have this bookmarked on may browser and I realize that a known member on Schthack is converting all his work on to Ultima. http://ultima.psobb.info/home.phpHope that's ok with you guys to see. Maybe even help him out with the info and stats on some weapons/armos/ect that's different here on Ultima.

Two more questions. Is the Stat CAP and Materials CAP usage on each character is still have the same limitations?

And is it legal when you have to go somewhere for 30 minutes and can set a button on your controls to feed your mag while you are gone to use the 30 minutes wisely 3 items every 3 1/2 mins. I see something in topic something called "You did infinite mag feed" is that what they mean? Or is "You did infinite mag feed" mean that the player kept on the mag continuously without doing the feeding 3 items wait 3 1/2 mins kind of thing. I want to be sure on this.

Dark flow is still a thing but you can work with other gear too to do some damage.

The max stat increment topic: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/2727-update-patch-25

Material limit caps:

150 materials

HUnewearl, HUcast, HUcaseal, RAcast, RAcaseal, FOnewm, FOnewearl

250 materials

HUmar, RAmar, RAmarl, FOmar, FOmarl

Dark Flow does exist, it is buffed up to 1100 atp and combo unlocked.

Max stats are +100 atp mst dfp, +10 ata, +30 evp. Material Limits unchanged.
Using some kind of macro or something to mag feed isn't really something that is disallowed specifically, (I just watch netflix while raising mags), but what is definitely disallowed is a hack to disable the timer entirely so you could feed the mag constantly with no waiting aka infinite mag feed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the server. As you can see the member here are really helpful and there's a tons of topic to clear all your doubts.

Also this site that u mentioned above I would like to thanks the member who are working on it.

http://ultima.psobb.info/home.php

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk