Final Fantasy 7 OGG Music Pack!

Fyrewolf5

i wish i understood how to make this work... step by step. like it would have to be so simple that a monkey could do it because of how illiterate i am with computers and files and such. is there already instructions somewhere?

7 minutes ago, theancientsam said:

i wish i understood how to make this work... step by step. like it would have to be so simple that a monkey could do it because of how illiterate i am with computers and files and such. is there already instructions somewhere?

It's really just drag and drop to your PSOBB ogg folder. You might want to make a backup of your Ogg folder though.

22 minutes ago, theancientsam said:

1. Make a backup of your UltimaPSOBB/data/ogg folder in case you ever want to uninstall or change music packs
2. Simply Drag n Drop all the ogg files provided in the pack into your UltimaPSOBB/data/ogg folder.

It's really that simple.

• 9 months later...
13 hours ago, omnipharios said:

Been enjoying this for a while :)Ā Thanks a milion!!!

It just sucks that epi 4 now plays without music....

Question: in the lobby, yesterday "The reunion was playing. Was it you who set it up? If so, you made my day!!!

Ep4 (ep2 cca/tower) songs are difficult to do since you have to make a multistream ogg and even then it's difficult to make it fit properly. Well, you were supposed to leave the old songs in there and just overwrite the changed ones; i.e. backup ogg folder, then copy all the songs from the pack into the ogg folder. It sounds like you tried to completely replace the folder, meaning the tracks which I didn't do (which are basically only the multistream ones) wouldn't be in there at all if you didn't leave them there.

The "For the Reunion - FF7 Advent Children" (i.e. from the movie) loop was done by me as one of the vote winners for lobby songs. You can find it on /lobbyevent 23 I believe if you want to listen to it anytime.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...