Lost all items

Kanue

4th time typing this up. sorry if its brief. 1 repost, 2 page reloads for no reason. Losing items today and losing forum posts, I guess its just one of those days.

guild card: 42158960

slot: 2

Nov 9, about 12:50pst

Put all of char 2 items in common bank and remade Character. Signed in on new character, all items are gone. Before recreating I triple checked to make sure that I was putting everything into common bank and not the character bank. I don't have any screen shots of this because I didn't know that items could be lost in the common bank, so why take a screen shot of my items? Now, of course , I know that anything can be lost so I guess ill take screen shots of everything I do from now on.

I lost Cent Powers, a Nidra mag, full grinded Final Impact, armors, shields, more units and 200,000 meseta. I now have lost 100% incentive to play this character unless my items can be retrieved.

As a donator, I really don't think that I would make a phony claim on items that are worth far less in PDs than the DTS I currently still have to use. However, losing all these items that I grinded for, spent time on and set up for my hunter makes me lose complete interest in playing the game now.

After reading multiple related posts, I found that a common thing was the Alt + back space which I did right after transferring which is why I assume I lost everything.

I'm still new to the server so I didn't know that Alt + back was very unadvised. Now I know.

please dont use the new character as we will do a rollback and it will overwrite the new character slot for the old one.

once we finish the rollback you will have to start the process that you were doing.

thanks.

If that's the case then, when I lent that item to a teem member ( stank) I didn't get it back prior to the transfer? If you can roll it back to any time in the past 48 hours, that would be the correct state. If it is not in my inventory, it is with a team member.