New to Ultima, old PSO vet

kostaki

welcome to ultima! im sure you will enjoy it here, you may even meet some familiar faces from scht since alot of people from there have transferred here.

welcome to ultima!

Was playing on Schthack for several years. Now that it is no longer a thing, here I am to get my PSO fix. Looking forward to meeting new and possibly some old friends :).

join the crew! I, and a few of my cousins, are in the same boat. it's been awesome so far :)

Thank you for all the kind words. My only learning curve is going to be figuring out this economy. Hopefully it won't take too long lol. Just as a quick observation, it does not seem as insane as Schthacks. It definitely seems more player friendly (I hope at least hehe).

Thank you for all the kind words. My only learning curve is going to be figuring out this economy. Hopefully it won't take too long lol. Just as a quick observation, it does not seem as insane as Schthacks. It definitely seems more player friendly (I hope at least hehe).

From what I heard one thing was easier to get on Scht than here: the PGF (plz correct me if I'm wrong, I didn't play on scht, what I heard is that PGF there could be gotten all year long, here it's only available on the Cristmas event)

yeah, the economy in scht changed drastically over the last year... it seemed like the desperation to obtain elite items made everything else completely worthless. 8k PD's for an inferno claw? come on. At least on this server, PD's hold their value.

Edited by chariot