The End of Common bank.

Larva

ENGLISH

We already reset the whole common bank of all users, trying to repair the issues of the common bank.

with out luck this time we have take the decision to remove the common bank entirely from the server

please all users save their items. i know will be hard most users has their common bank full, but

this issue has to be solved, the ship is going down at least 3 times a week , we cant continue like this.

so the Final day will be Aug-31. that will be the date of the end of common bank.

sorry for the inconvenience, hope some day we see it back. :onion-head35:

SPANISH

Ya hemos restaurado el banco comun de todos los users , tratando de reparar los problemas que causaba.

Sin suerte alguna hemos tomado la decision de mejor remover completamente el banco comun del server.

Les pido porfavor que salven sus items!. Yo se que sera dificil para unos users ya que su banco comun esta casi lleno , pero este problema tiene que solucionarse ya que la ship se pone down mas de 3 veces a la semana y no podemos continuar asi.

Entonces El dia final del banco comun sera en Agosto 31 , ese dia quitaremos el banco comun del server.

Perdon por los problemas que les pueda causar esto , esperemos que algun dia este de vuelta.

:onion-head35:

Edited by semsax
  • Like 3

ENGLISH

We already reset the whole common bank of all users, trying to repair the issues of the common bank.

with out luck this time we have take the decision to remove the common bank entirely from the server

please all users save their items. i know will be hard most users has their common bank full, but

this issue has to be solved, the ship is going down at least 3 times a week , we cant continue like this.

so the Final day will be Aug-31. that will be the date of the end of common bank.

sorry for the inconvenience, hope some day we see it back. :onion-head35:

SPANISH

Ya emos restaurado el banco comun de todos los users , tratando de reparar los problemas que causaba.

Sin suerte alguna emos tomado la decision de mejor remover completamente el banco comun del server.

Les pido porfavor que salven sus items!. Yo se que sera dificil para unos users ya que su banco comun esta casi lleno , pero este problema tiene que solucionarse ya que la ship se pone down mas de 3 veces a la semana y no podemos continuar asi.

Entonces El dia final del banco comun sera en Agosto 31 , ese dia quitaremos el banco comun del server.

Perdon por los problemas que les pueda causar esto , esperemos que algun dia este de vuelta.

:onion-head35:

i cant get on larva to take my stuff out of common bank my computer is not leting it run right or somethan what do i do?