Thinking of donating, tips on using donation tickets?

Hello everybody,

I just started on this server and was planning on donating but I have no idea how I would use my donation tickets. I am a Human Ranger lady and am okay with getting something i will not be able to use for a long time. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should spend the tickets on? I will likely donate about $25.

Thanks!

Well it's your call! I would suggest holding on to them for a while because DTS imo are best used in trading with people. For example you can trade someone usually 15 DTS for a Hylian Shield which is not purchasable in the DT shop and is event only. Most items in the DT shop are overpriced (imo). But if you are just starting out invest in something that can be used by multiple characters and or has priceless value. (for example rangers love spread needles with hit). Also you may find you don't like the class you've chosen in case you may want to be a force or hunter. Ultimately though it's your choice but for rangers I know spread needles are nice and so are hell weapons.

EDIT: Midori makes a incredibly valid point too. Most gear you'll use pds to get at least until top tier.

Edited by beezemanjones

When I first joined this game, I donated $15 and redeemed it for a Three Seals (shield that boosts damage to aoe spells) to help my Force who was super weak and useless. Later on, I learned more about the game and donation tickets, and I realized that wasn't the best decision. It's possible to trade donation tickets for photon drops. 15 DTs is worth 99 PDs. I could have done that, spent 25 pds to buy a Three Seals from another player and then still had many more photon drops left over which I could have used to get a lot more good gear to help me out.

tl;dr

You are probably best off trading your DTs for photon drops and then using the photon drops to get a lot of gear.

That's not to say that you should never redeem the donation tickets. There are some viable uses for them such as getting items you can't get from other players, or perhaps adding %s to weapons.

• Like 2

A friend of mine bought a Heavenly/Battle for 12 DT (79 PD value) when he started to play while this thing is only worth 1 PD ...

Donation prices are really high

• Like 2

Redeeming stuff from the donation list is a terrible idea, it's very overpriced and all over the place. Most good gear goes for the 10-20 dt range when trading with other players. Other than trading the dts with players, the other best options for them is adding hit to weapons, and adding specials to weapons that don't have one normally like yasminkov 9000. There is also a mini event to add specials to weapons for some pds, but it doesn't happen all that often. You should wait to donate until you are sure what you are doing with them. as examples, A dumb use of dts would be redeem something like anti-android rifle for 22 (tempest rifle, worthless weapon); a smart use of dts would be to add hit to the best Asteron Striker (heaven striker w/hell for hu and ra) that you can find in the upcoming anniversary event.

Since you mentioned ramarl, I would highly advise Yasminkov 9000m with Hit and Charge special added to it as a great investment that would be worth spending 15-25 (depending on the hit) dts on. It's more difficult to obtain than most other ranger gear and easily among the strongest weapons in the game.

• Like 1

Since you mentioned ramarl, I would highly advise Yasminkov 9000m with Hit and Charge special added to it as a great investment that would be worth spending 15-25 (depending on the hit) dts on. It's more difficult to obtain than most other ranger gear and easily among the strongest weapons in the game.

On this note, would it be better for a Ramarl to get spirit special added? I know it would be harder to resell because it's human only but doesn't spirit hit with the accuracy of a heavy attack rather than charge and berserk which hits with the accuracy of a spacial attack. I'm just curious if that's how it works here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Edited by shliz

On this note, would it be better for a Ramarl to get spirit special added? I know it would be harder to resell because it's human only but doesn't spirit hit with the accuracy of a heavy attack rather than charge and berserk which hits with the accuracy of a spacial attack. I'm just curious if that's how it works here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

No, berserk spirit and charge all have same accuracy and damage. Spirit also is not infinite, it stops working at low tp, unlike berserk which always works once you hit 3 hp, and charge, which while technically isn't infinite if you run out, it's so cheap at only 200 per attack and meseta is so plentiful on this server that for all practical purposes it is infinite when you can just get another stack of meseta to refill any time. Being low tp would also limit your ability to buff/debuff/etc. Charge is safe, cheap, and effective, and meseta is very easy to come by.

Have you ever tried charge with a arms weapon ? Well, you spend a lot of money this way ^^ Even with vulcan or slicer I never spent so much money before. But still you're right it remains pretty cheap.

Also, there is one exception about charge, and it is Vjaya. This weapon ask 10 000 mesetas for the special but also deals three times the damage.

• 2 weeks later...

The values are kept on personal messages, to verify if it's a valid trade the message is always started with Larva, saying how much it was donated, gms keep updating the values as they are spent.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk