Warning

Hello, I hope everyone is doing great!

I felt like all of you need to be informed of a glitch that happens when your inventory is full (30/30 items on your character). When you are full like that and try to take items from the bank, specially items that stack up like photon drops and crystals, cells, etc, the glitch will happen and you will be disconnected and the items you tried to retrieve will probably be lost in cyber space :P. It seems this is not a fixable issue even for GMs, so lets try and spread the word and have a max of 29 items on our inventory so this does not happen to anyone again. Don't be a victim! XD

Happy Hunting, Ultima dw..

• Like 8

DUDE XD IT WORKSS! wow hahahah i did everything i could to make it crash but it went super smoothly. can you briefly explain in laymans terms how you fixed it? im kinda curious.

Alright...

Basically the server didn't take into account if the stackable item you were asking for was in your inventory already when checking for the inventory full. Although it was taken into account for everything else (if you had stack space, etc)

• Like 2

Just one more if-statement to check if the stackable item is present in the inventory.

The disconnection probably happened because the client would allow it but the server wouldn't.

Causing a synchronization issue between you and the player.

• Like 2

Just one more if-statement to check if the stackable item is present in the inventory.

The disconnection probably happened because the client would allow it but the server wouldn't.

Causing a synchronization issue between you and the player.

Nah.. in an already coded statement ... even better for me, less typing.. also I don't think the client allows it, but someone could make it allow, if you know what I mean :P

• Like 1