Question about a weapon

HI people, i was wondering if they have added this weapon here on ultima, havent seen it on the drops table or event drops, and its name is on the item donation list, but is market as N/A.

anyone know something about it? ive tested the weapon in mi server(not real server just mesing around with server files locally) and its an awesome launcher type weapon.

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2204&sortby=name

Pretty sure if you have an item ticket (some players have them from past events) you can redeem it from a GM. At least that's what I was told in the past when I had a couple. Never redeemed anything though.

Actually not.

That's something kajex when he was gm and cyane did at some point for some event or something like that

Actually yes.

It wasn't for event specifically, gms would always redeem one of the items for an item ticket because the item shop quest was only disabled because of exploit and not because of any sort of gameplay/balance reason to remove them. Item tickets are still obtainable and there are times where people actually want to redeem one for an item.

The only topic or anything related to this, is an event topic (only available for GMs) made by cyane about redeeming these tickets, approved by Larva (the event, again) posted 16 April 2015 I'm sure you remember this event.

There is NOT any topic by Larva or any other GM where "we" decided to redeem on a daily basis or whenever someone wanted to.

So no, actually not.

Edited by Soly