Questions

Ruu

To make it clear, these changes are not a bug, larva changed the stats of the monsters long (really long) ago.

Monsters being stronger in ONE player mode than in Multiplayer mode is not a bug? despite it not being that way in every difficulty and ep except for hard ep 1? Maybe he swapped what he wanted for multi and one player mode, because one player mode mobs are NOT supposed to be stronger than multiplayer mode mobs.

You can't say it's not a bug if it's inconsistent with how it is in every other difficulty / ep, something is wrong somewhere. Whether it's the one player stats that are bugged or the multiplayer stats (which appear to be vanilla for forest) I can't say, in ep 2 hard temple the enemies are stronger than they were in vanilla for both one player and multiplayer modes (which is odd because i was under the impression the buffed monster stats were in ultimate only), but it is still true that the multiplayer enemies are stronger than the one player enemies for ep 2.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

It is the same for VH and Ultimate.

And for everything else I can say it's not a bug because it's intended.

Edit:

Apparently has been like this since the second or even first year of the server.

Edited by Soly

It is the same for VH and Ultimate.

And for everything else I can say it's not a bug because it's intended.

Edit:

Apparently has been like this since the second or even first year of the server.

It's not the same for VH and Ultimate. In vhard, boomas appear to have same amount of hp in one player and mutiplayer (between 880-924), but they take consistently more damage in one player mode when using weapons with no atp variable, meaning they have lower dfp stat. In ultimate, booma has between 2328-2354 hp (vanilla should be 2334). In One player ultimate, booma has bettween 1940 and 1964 HP (more than vanilla yes, but less than multimode). Damage is also consistently higher with no atp variable weapons, unarmed maxed foney w/ rr attack was 24 on ult oneplayer booma, and 18 on ult multimode booma (blood sword which has no atp variable also in ultimate multimode 380, ult one player 392, vhard multi 498, vhard one player 502), meaning the dfp stats on the one player mode enemys is less than in multimode. In normal multimode a booma takes 5 demons to kill, while in normal one player mode, they only take 4 demons to kill.

The One Player boomas are WEAKER than the Multiplayer mode boomas in Normal, Very Hard, and Ultimate. Hard mode is the exception, it is inconsistent with how the rest of the game is, therefore something is definitely wrong.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

I'd say not a bug... More of an oops. A bug is something malfunctioning or acting not as intended. This is not the case here. All files are working properly just the data in one or two files are off.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

This is just a mistake made by a human being, like the Red Ring lv. 108 req instead of 180 on PSOBB Sega, or 51 Exp instead of 510 for Ult Gibbles on PSOGC.