SO I CAN POST HERE AGAIN, RIGHT?

pushan

Returning.

Still most hated/annoying.

Oh well. I hope to return with a better vibe so to speak. I really do enjoy the PSO community. Sure I might complain DAILY ABOUT HOW BAD THE NEW PLAYERS ARE, I still have to acknowledge the fact that new players = this server will stay active longer. (But a lot of you new players need to head over to Eden or maybe SHOUTGUS TRASH SERVER). Kidding. Literally don't report me you trolls.

I hope to get more involved with forums though. I think it'd give me a chance to actually talk with some of you and get to know everyone better. Cause let's be honest, Hades, Purp Haze, and a lot of the other players from '09 aren't ever coming back.

I'm done with this post.

Move along.

Seriously, I'm in lobby 1 or on the shoutbox lurking.

-ImNiren

:onion88::onion-head71::onion108:

Oh well. I hope to return with a better vibe so to speak. I really do enjoy the PSO community. Sure I might complain DAILY ABOUT HOW BAD THE NEW PLAYERS ARE, I still have to acknowledge the fact that new players = this server will stay active longer. (But a lot of you new players need to head over to Eden or maybe SHOUTGUS TRASH SERVER). Kidding. Literally don't report me you trolls.

What makes you dislike new players so much? Everyone is a noob at some point.

Meh, part of the problem in this world is that everyone wants to sequester views that don't match their own. They want everyone and everything to be an echo chamber. If anything views like these are the ones I'd rather see since this world is so damn politically correct. Kind of refreshing to see someone taking the piss out of something for no other reason than to do it.

Good on ya.

• Like 1

Some of our new gms.... They are ban happy.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Meh, part of the problem in this world is that everyone wants to sequester views that don't match their own. They want everyone and everything to be an echo chamber. If anything views like these are the ones I'd rather see since this world is so damn politically correct. Kind of refreshing to see someone taking the piss out of something for no other reason than to do it.

Good on ya.

:)

• Like 1

Lol Shoutgu apparently some people said you have your own server or something xD

Kajex with the save! Hahah

And I've already met with a few of his little puppets, they're annoying as hell. hahah

• Like 2