ATTN: FORCES OF ULTIMA

foiexx

iwjEGIr.png

ATTENTION 90% OF ULTIMA'S NEW FORCES DAT THINK DEY KNO WUT UP IN PSO BUT DEY DONT KNO NUTHING

DIS IS YA GURL SHAMEEKA FROM DA BLOCK. N I JUST GOT SUMTHN TO SAY TO ALL DA FORCES.

WHEN YA PLAY, UR PRIORITY IS ALWAYS TO SHIFTA & DEBAND. THEN YA ZALURE & JELLEN. THEN RESTA. DO NOT CAST RANDOM TECHS. BY USING ZALURE 7 JELLEN YA STILL GET EXP. IF YA CAST TECHS AS OTHER PPL ATTACK, IT WILL DMG CANCEL DEM. MEANING THEIR ATTCK WAS USELESS. IF UR DOIN CCA DEN DONT GO CASTNG TECHS, ITS USELESS YA'LL. MOST TECHS DONT DO MUCH DMG IN EP2. DO NOT SPAM RABARTA, I WILL CUSS YA OUT.

ALSO, DO NOT JELLEN GAL GRYPHON. DONT BE STUPID. I WILL YELL AT U IF YA DO.

PEACE,

YA GIRL SHAM

KISSES XOXO

Edited by foiexx
  • Like 5

yeah ep 2 may be trouble.. but when i'm nuking 1k-1.8k in ult ep 1 and 4.. think it's time for DA MELEE AND DA RANGERS TO STEP BACK D<. D<. make yourselves useful and demons stuff for me + kill my bosses + kill the 95% of the game that resists magic..................................................

JKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.................... meeoooooowwwwww... (not about my dmg I mean not to brag but LOL........if you don't want DMC then call sega and tell'em to patch it DDDDD<)

Edited by Berrymilk
  • Like 4

yeah ep 2 may be trouble.. but when i'm nuking 1k-1.8k in ult ep 1 and 4.. think it's time for DA MELEE AND DA RANGERS TO STEP BACK D<. D<. make yourselves useful and demons stuff for me + kill my bosses + kill the 95% of the game that resists magic..................................................

JKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.................... meeoooooowwwwww... (not about my dmg I mean not to brag but LOL........)

My HU swings1k-3k on any episode :~V so FO just DMCs and HU\RA attack faster <3

My HU swings1k-3k on any episode :~V so FO just DMCs and HU\RA attack faster <3

I do this dmg from a great range, mass AOE, fast casting, 0% weapons. GOML QQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rawr!

Can you hide behind a rock and grants a dolbutt.giffor 1.8k ?!!??! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE. . . . . . . . (probably...)

Edited by Berrymilk
  • Like 2