Noob question here

But for someone newish to the server, I have no idea what the stats are for Master Sword, Hylian Shield or any other speciality items so can anyone shed some light on the stats of these things or post a link to an area that has this info?

In addition to that, my site has some good info on the custom server items as well.

For the examples you listed:

http://ultima.schtpso.com/armor_pages/hylian_shield.php

http://ultima.schtpso.com/weapon_pages/master_sword.php

Those stats and boosts are partly incorrect. Hylian should be 32 eth (not 35) and have 100% grants boost, and it is also equipable by humar and hunewearl. Master Sword also has 20 more atp and ata than you are listing (it has 20 all stats on it, kinda like rr does, hence why it also gives 20 mst 20 dfp 20 evp 20 lck), so it should be should be 700-780 +20 atp for 800 atp total, and 35 +20 ata on it for 55 ata total, and it is not usable by rangers, only hunters and forces.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

Those stats and boosts are partly incorrect. Hylian should be 32 eth (not 35) and have 100% grants boost, and it is also equipable by humar and hunewearl. Master Sword also has 20 more atp and ata than you are listing (it has 20 all stats on it, kinda like rr does, hence why it also gives 20 mst 20 dfp 20 evp 20 lck), so it should be should be 700-780 +20 atp for 800 atp total, and 35 +20 ata on it for 55 ata total, and it is not usable by rangers, only hunters and forces.

Thank you for this information. I haven't seen some of these items in game, and I went off info on forums and just assumed some things about who can equip because it didn't seem to be there. I've made the changes to reflect what you've said. Please let me know if anything else is wrong!

orgodemirk's site has a lot of wrong info for tech boosts.

A lot of the boosts listed are original Sega stats or from the server I originally made this site for. Whatever has changed here, I need to change still.

Edited by orgodemirk