Question about TWO KAMUI

DANO8000

are you sure? because you give all the items to Claire and you receive a two kamui you don't have anything equipped and they should come out blank, hence why they were included in the elefis mini event for hit as they are normally just all blanks

• Like 2

: ) they are like orotiagito when they are made always blank the best ones on server are the 65 hit two kamuis from that event in which I should have made a 65 hit one but made snake spire 65 hit instead : /

yep your two kamui will be all zeros like mine , someone sold a 65 hit one awhile ago but ive tried buying them before and they don't sell them often , but the unit proof of sword saint boost two kamui ata but other then that its dts for hit and percentages or pds for percentages or if your really really lucky a mini event involving photon crystals for hit but don't hold out for that, that's about all you can do with what I think is one of the better looking weapons in pso : )

I use one that has 3 attribute %s instead of having hit. I don't even think it was a great item to put hit on in elefsis event, I used all my crystals on other things then. The special can't miss anyway, and if I really want more ata on it I would just put on a proof of sword saint or two. It is definitely really strong if sphered out with 3 attributes though.