kthanksbye - What Could Have Been...

kajex

I especially favored your ricos parasol . It is an awesome weapon . Your other ideas would have been fun to see .

• Like 2

I never knew you, since I haven't played a lot on this server. However, from your post I saw you were a pretty cool and helpful GM.

I know how it feels to put so many ideas out there and make topics in the GM section and most ideas aren't implemented. Unfortunately, that's the way it is at times.

Anyways, best of luck and sucks to see you go.

Just wanted to ask, why was the v802 not possible D: ?

Per Lee (who is the one that created our PMT editor to make new items), v802 is hard coded into the game. It's not possible to change the speed without modifying the code of the game. It's not a simple % speed change like cent battle.

Same goes for v502, smartlink, and other units. I would have loved to see one unit that was v801, v502, and smartlink combined (as it would save so much work maxing a melee force). Given the current code of the game, it is not possible. Soly could probably figure it out at the rate he is going though.

Per Lee (who is the one that created our PMT editor to make new items), v802 is hard coded into the game. It's not possible to change the speed without modifying the code of the game. It's not a simple % speed change like cent battle.

Same goes for v502, smartlink, and other units. I would have loved to see one unit that was v801, v502, and smartlink combined (as it would save so much work maxing a melee force). Given the current code of the game, it is not possible. Soly could probably figure it out at the rate he is going though.

jesus soly must be coding at ludicrus speeds

this is very very worrying for the future of this server and seeing the main event/item developer leaving is gonna be a big knock. Unless we can get some sort of new development team i can only see things going downhill from now on, believe me on that one

• Like 5

Take care , Kajex. Even before you gained your staff position you seemed like a pretty cool guy. Sad to see you go but whatever you do from now I wish you the best of luck. *salutes*

• Like 1