Music Disks in episode 2

I know how to get them, and they are fun to have, but I'm curious if there's a list of the artists that did each song anywhere? I think everyone knows about Strange Blue, which is truly best played when fighting Dark Falz a.k.a. Penis Boss among my little GC group I played with a lot lol. But I'm curious because I can't remember what that punky energetic rock kind of song was, and I want to hear more of it, reminds me of jet set radio kind of.

Lulz... "Penis Boss" is actually pretty appropriate. I read that one of the ways considered to translated 'Dark Falz' into English from Japanese was 'Dark Phallus'. :P

For those who played PS4, you might even remember that a variant of the 'Dark Phallus' name even made it into the English versions of the game... In the final area, the alternate-dimensional prison where the Profound Darkness is, there's an enemy that looks pretty much exactly like the Dark Force from PS1, called, IIRC, Protophallus.