S> Meme Prize - 25 Hit Added to weapon of your choice.

Tera

Selling 25 hit prize from Meme Event because I'm a force user with no real need for adding hit to a weapon. Someone out there must have a great weapon that needs an extra 25 hit!

1. Must be straightforward for GM's to process: (Single item to get hit, and to a single person.)

2. The weapon receiving the added hit CAN in fact go over the 80 hit limit, (since this is not via the donation process). So if you have a weapon with 65 hit, and want to make it have 90 hit, that would be okay! Any weapon should work, including dark weapons, I believe.

Taking offers in pds or dts. Post here please. I don't want my poor mailbox harpooned. D:

• Like 5

So my question is can I add it to a 90h weapon and just let the other 15h fizzle away and have 100 hit DF?

Idk. It's Kajex's event, so any questions would have to be answered by him. I only know I can sell this prize and that you can go above 80h, because I asked him yesterday. Don't know much else beyond that.

I don't know what it is worth. It's really hard to put a numerical value on something like this. Please just make offers, that's all I can say. :onion-head49:

• Like 1

Kajex is not splitting the hit among different weapons. In a pm, he said very clearly: "Single item to get hit, and to a single person."

The only part I am unsure is whether you can add 10 hit, to one weapon that already has 90 hit, and have the remaining hit fizzle. It's my guess than Kajex would allow this, but it's a bit of a waste of the prize, so not recommended.

KajeX might not be okay with this topic. ;) Single hit to a single person is so I get to do less work redeeming. It's hard enough tracking 15 people down for prizes.

One person. One weapon. No exceptions. Pick a weapon that won't lose any hit if you add 25.

• Like 2

Here's the question, what do you think the price difference is between a 0/100/0/100/75 DF obtainable by donations and a 0/100/0/100/100 DF not obtainable by donation? The price is the difference in value of the weapon it's being used on. Dunno why you would sell it T.T