Ultima Triforce Event 2015

Cyane

Oh it's the normal bear, not the rare one? In that case, doing it during rare enemy boost would be counter productive. But if that were the case, I killed at least 1000 non-rare bears in Ult and the Wizard Resist didn't drop.

Oh snap, I'm a bit late to the party. I guess I'll try POD runs with Whitill for master sword. Has anyone gotten a master sword yet?

did you try during hh? also with what id? cause i heard skyly is a harder drop rate.

dunno if thats true though since i got mine today on skyly (during hh)

What's HH?

Also skyly CCA runs

Since I'm not high enough level to take on the Ult bosses, I've been hunting the easier stuff. It would be really nice to have a complete/official drop table though.

Bluefull - Ultimate

Hildetorr - Wizard/Resist (confirmed)

Dorphon Eclair - Centurion/Power (confirmed)

Have Viridia or Pinkal been confirmed to find anything special in the event? They're my only two on ultimate. It wouldn't take too long to train another one to ultimate, but it'd be nice to be able to hunt something with my best characters.

Have Viridia or Pinkal been confirmed to find anything special in the event? They're my only two on ultimate. It wouldn't take too long to train another one to ultimate, but it'd be nice to be able to hunt something with my best characters.

Viridia gets wizard resist on ultimate, eclair dorphons, it seems to be the easiest rate

Pinkall godric ability on booma very hard. I think that's it

Edited by cyane

What rate feels better to y'all for Hylian I've done 77 runs on Skyly and only seen 1 Hylian while someone claimed they had seen 2 in 12 runs on purple, but that was probably happy hour and some luck lol however only a few of my runs have been happy hour. :) I'm not complaining I am just curious about the better ID to hunt it on :P

What rate feels better to y'all for Hylian I've done 77 runs on Skyly and only seen 1 Hylian while someone claimed they had seen 2 in 12 runs on purple, but that was probably happy hour and some luck lol however only a few of my runs have been happy hour. :) I'm not complaining I am just curious about the better ID to hunt it on :P

That was luck, i have done like 90+ runs whit purple whitout a single hylian drop, the drop rates arr the same i guess, not sure about that

• Like 1

Purple is easier for sure my *estimate* of the drops are 1/104 for purple and around 1/156 for Skyly. Or I could be completely wrong and they could both be higher! But Skyly is tougher

• Like 1

Last year purple was something like 1/145 or 1/154 i can't remember.
Sskyly was way higher, i can't really remember the correct rate.
if it's like last yeat, purple should have the best rate by far.

• Like 1

Don't expect Hylian's to drop like candy. I just have to lol when I see people complain about doing a few dozen runs with no drop, if you want the goods you gotta put in the work. You can definitely get several of them if you do lots of runs, but I had to do over 250 gryphon kills before the first one would drop because probability is just like that. Doing double digit runs just ain't gonna cut it without some serious luck.

Also Shoutgu for your post on first page, it's missing Purplenum Olga Flow for Master Sword

• Like 2