Ultima Triforce Event 2015

Cyane

Don't expect Hylian's to drop like candy. I just have to lol when I see people complain about doing a few dozen runs with no drop, if you want the goods you gotta put in the work. You can definitely get several of them if you do lots of runs, but I had to do over 250 gryphon kills before the first one would drop because probability is just like that. Doing double digit runs just ain't gonna cut it without some serious luck.

Also Shoutgu for your post on first page, it's missing Purplenum Olga Flow for Master Sword

Well I'm not complaining lol I was just curious ;)

I apologise if this is a silly question but do the event drops completely replace the normal rare drops for the monsters affected or are both items in their possible lot pool? I just want to know so I can adjust my hunting accordingly. :)

I apologise if this is a silly question but do the event drops completely replace the normal rare drops for the monsters affected or are both items in their possible lot pool? I just want to know so I can adjust my hunting accordingly. :)

Not silly at all, unless you have been messing with a server for a long time xDDD

The rare drop is a single instance... So yes, they are replaced.