Bi-Nightly Random Picture for a Photon drop

Malxerz

Hi there :3

Every two nights I am going to be giving a photon drop to someone who can send me the most interesting, funny, or cute.

How to participate?

Just post a picture you have/found that is interesting, funny, or cute :3 Which ever one catches my or majority of peoples attention within two days will receive a photon drop. And only one pic per person

Don't pm me, My inbox kinda died with weird shit and things being sent to me x_x

What can they be about?

Anything, anyone, or anywhere :3 (yes, this includes lindcarys)

Pictures with context are not allowed

That means no captions (like memes) If there is a message it should be able to go without being said. If you have something to say about a pic, say it in the post, just no words in the pic :P

If you take credit for the content of the picture and I am able to find that it does not belong to you, you will be disqualified from further events.

Gifs and Webms without subtitles are allowed, Videos are not however, nothing with sound.

Neither are vines (some people don't seem to think they are videos.

Avoid pictures with or implied sad, feel, injury, and death themes.

This is a lighthearted thread and you should think everything is interesting, funny, or cute about the pics.

As always, all forum rules apply.

BTW

if I recognize it from this weeks reddit front page it probably wont win as its not interesting to me :3

There isn't anything interesting funny or cute about a reposted image in the thread.

As much as I love doge pics, I have probably seen nearly every single one of them that there is so don't think you can get an easy win :x

Maybe further down the line I will be interested in themes during certain events or holidays, but as for now no holds barred

Edited by Malxerz
  • Like 1

Round 1 Winners
Ricardo Gomes won a photon drop with his bananas http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/23439-bi-nightly-random-picture-for-a-photon-drop/?p=128958

The runner up blitsen with his laughing Jesus http://i62.tinypic.com/23w4ldz.jpg won a diska of liberator xD.

Some rules have changed, refer to the opening post.

Round 2 Begins now :3

Edited by Malxerz
  • Like 1