Goodbye PSO

Rag Paget

Well.. If you come to this.

At least explain that you either duped or a bug duped your items, and you didn't report it.

Although what you said is true because I had to take them, is not entirely clear. :)

• Like 8

Don't blame us when you're the one duping items. Have some dignity at least instead of making it seem like it was Soly's fault.

Don't you think it's reasonable to take away the items you copied and traded/gave away?

• Like 8

It's pso fault. She not know that how make double stuffs each characters. And she tried sent to ppl free stuffs and some sell stuff. Soly u not nice to her deleted all stuffs and bought a lot of Dts ££££££ in game. She upset

Soly is small boy bitch lol

It's pso fault. She not know that how make double stuffs each characters. And she tried sent to ppl free stuffs and some sell stuff. Soly u not nice to her deleted all stuffs and bought a lot of Dts ££££££ in game. She upset

Soly is small boy bitch lol

So you're implying that people don't know how to not duplicate items illegitimately and now so hey, this isn't right? Perhaps I should notify a GM? And that it's okay as long as she only gives them away/sell them for personal profit? And that her duping should be ignored because she spent money here? None of that is okay O.o

Edited by Kolective
  • Like 2

He is Rag... lmao Look at his character names /hint

Dude, could have been pso fault and I actually believe so.

But you were actually getting profit out of the duped items and that besides being not right, is unfair for other players.

Anyways hammering this...

Edited by Soly
  • Like 5